Youtube Vmax Videos.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

click-it

Reaction score
I was out browsing Youtube and came across a few familiar names, Who else is out there that I might not have found yet??

Does anyone know the symtoms of a starter clutch on the flywheel going bad?
I've replaced starter, solenoid and checked starter idle gears. Makes rattling noise
then turns engine over. Getting worse.
Thanks for any help.
raptor197211

Does anyone know the symtoms of a starter clutch on the flywheel going bad?
I've replaced starter, solenoid and checked starter idle gears. Makes rattling noise
then turns engine over. Getting worse.
Thanks for any help.
raptor197211

PM sent..

:rofl_200:Rawarrior I cant see your ass cheeck's in the driveway but judging by your handle bar movement I would bet your cheeck'e have a good clamp on the seat. The clutch caution is funny also.

:rofl_200:Rawarrior I cant see your ass cheeck's in the driveway but judging by your handle bar movement I would bet your cheeck'e have a good clamp on the seat. The clutch caution is funny also.

The driveway exit is steeper uphill than it appears in the video.....it was almost impossible to stop the wheel from spinning. Yeah...I had a pretty good pucker going there.

Did you notice me fishtail the shit out of it like 3/4 of the way through getting on it? Cold tire+ cold road= 3rd gear rolling burnout.

Well well well. I have watched you sidewinder vid quite a few times. I'm pretty sure I have it in my phone! I wanted sidewinders after that, until I found out they weren't that good.
I definately need to know what that back wheel is!

That's a 17" exactrep wheel, made to look just like the original.
Not sure if they do them anymore

I love the sidewinders, they're after settling in nicely.
why aren't they considered that good?

That's a 17" exactrep wheel, made to look just like the original.
Not sure if they do them anymore

I love the sidewinders, they're after settling in nicely.
why aren't they considered that good?

Cheers John! I really like that wheel!

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but the sidewinders are a 4-3-4 system. The rear 2 cylinders connect straight to a muffler and don't have a extra pipe connecting them to another cylinder. All the systems with that configuration don't perform as well as the original on the dyno... apparently.

Sidewinders are the ones I wanted, but I can't justify it now that I know that they aren't technically as good. Now if there was a nice looking 4-2-4 full system, other than Quadzilla's, that would be my choice! There isn't though!

Yeah, they're just your basic slipons. But there is a link on each side just before the mufflers, making them 4-3-2-4 I suppose (no crossover between the two rear pipes)

Latest posts

Back