"you never know"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Kratzenberg

Reaction score
So I was talking with Tim ( coprunner) on the phone the other day and he was telling me how great everything was going for him in florida, new boat, great weather, beautiful beaches, etc, etc...
So I told him its 12 degrees in Pittsburgh and snowing and shut the hell up :real mad:

Get a text from him last night saying he just got emergency surgery for his appendix .
not sure if it burst or if they removed it before hand?
but he said surgery was a success and he is recovering now.
he wanted me to let everyone know what was going on and you just never know when things can take a turn for the worse ...

Keep brother Tim in your thoughts and prayers for a successful recovery!

If I get any more news I will keep everyone updated

Cops can't catch him, neither will the undertaker. Thoughts and prayers going out to Tim.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Get better Tim! I don't think it was his appendix or a spike...probably just bad gas.

So I was talking with Tim ( coprunner) on the phone the other day and he was telling me how great everything was going for him in florida, new boat, great weather, beautiful beaches, etc, etc...
So I told him its 12 degrees in Pittsburgh and snowing and shut the hell up :real mad:

Get a text from him last night saying he just got emergency surgery for his appendix .
not sure if it burst or if they removed it before hand?
but he said surgery was a success and he is recovering now.
he wanted me to let everyone know what was going on and you just never know when things can take a turn for the worse ...

Keep brother Tim in your thoughts and prayers for a successful recovery!

If I get any more news I will keep everyone updated

Recover well Tim! ...and no more braggin' about your Florida weather, 6* with a wind chill of -24* here with a fresh covering of 5" of snow this morning to go on top of the other 20" we have received over the last 2 weeks! So shut the hell up and get to feeling better!

Get better Tim! I don't think it was his appendix or a spike...probably just bad gas.

Mark, I think Tim has "bad gas" covered, he keeps barrels of seafoam around, you know, just in case!:biglaugh:

Glad to hear this Bill, Timmy called and left a message yesterday (I wasn't here at the time) and he sure didn't sound like he felt very good....definitely nowhere near his usual self.

We can monitor his recovery by watching the 'help wanted' ads in Florida.....there will suddenly be a large number of job openings at one FL area hospital and we'll know

.....HE'S BAAAAACK!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

thanks bill for the update...... rumor has it that he had one bag too much of American cotton candy........you gotta watch out for that stuff.....

hope he makes a speedy recovery and gets back out onto that boat.......

Glad to hear this Bill, Timmy called and left a message yesterday (I wasn't here at the time) and he sure didn't sound like he felt very good....definitely nowhere near his usual self.

We can monitor his recovery by watching the 'help wanted' ads in Florida.....there will suddenly be a large number of job openings at one FL area hospital and we'll know
.....HE'S BAAAAACK!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Update:
Tim just texted me a picture and said surgery was a success and that he was up and walking around already.

I think your right about the job openings Dan-o
I bet that entire wing looks like a ghost town now :rofl_200:

Attachments

• untitled (9).jpg
    untitled (9).jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 47
Update:
Tim just texted me a picture and said surgery was a success and that he was up and walking around already.

I think your right about the job openings Dan-o
I bet that entire wing looks like a ghost town now :rofl_200:

OH, those poor nurses!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

It wasn't his appendix, it was one of those spikes on his "tank" cover that got him.

Back