1st Annual N.E. International Pizza Run

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?

I get no call?!?!?!?!?:ummm:

:damn angry:

Hope they have a good time:clapping:

And congratulations:eusa_dance:

Well, he knew I couldn't get there in time Kyle....yer close enough to show up and eat some of it on him!! :punk:

His Mama din' raise no fool! :rofl_200:

Well, he knew I couldn't get there in time Kyle....yer close enough to show up and eat some of it on him!! :punk:

His Mama din' raise no fool! :rofl_200:

Boy.....He IS a sharp one......:rofl_200:

Maybe I'll order some delivery tomorrow while I'm at work:eusa_dance:

I'll be in Roch-cha-cha in a few weeks.....

And I ain't gonna call HIM!!!!!!!:damn angry::damn angry:

He will probably breathe a sigh of relief :rofl_200:

Boy.....He IS a sharp one......:rofl_200:

Maybe I'll order some delivery tomorrow while I'm at work:eusa_dance:
Man, I remember the days that I could get delivery to my door when I lived in the city. Not anymore though, I live in the da U.P. baby!:biglaugh:
Only way to get delivery here is to put a bait pile 20' from my back door!

Man, I remember the days that I could get delivery to my door when I lived in the city. Not anymore though, I live in the da U.P. baby!:biglaugh:
Only way to get delivery here is to put a bit pile 20' from my back door!

Yup, same here Brian....only way I get delivery here is if I'm the friggin' delivery guy!! :hippy biker:

Only way to get delivery here is to put a bit pile 20' from my back door!

I can't get pizza delivered to my house.......:bang head:

But I can get it delivered to work:clapping:

Well what a great Trip. We stayed at Barbs Parents Camp on Hickory Lake..Yeah sorry Kyle, Should have called you and Amy for a drink @ Daves II. Anniversary weekend and all, we were not sure what time we would be in Canton..if we made it at all.
Well all that aside, The FatBags were Awesome!!!!!! Place was packed to the rafters. We ordered our Pizza and Pizza Roll and headed to Daves II for a drink and that place was also packed. Canton was bursting at the seams.

It was only 30 minutes from the door steps of Hickory Lake to Canton, so it will be a yearly thing while we are visiting up North.

Well what a great Trip. We stayed at Barbs Parents Camp on Hickory Lake..Yeah sorry Kyle, Should have called you and Amy for a drink @ Daves II. Anniversary weekend and all, we were not sure what time we would be in Canton..if we made it at all.
Well all that aside, The FatBags were Awesome!!!!!! Place was packed to the rafters. We ordered our Pizza and Pizza Roll and headed to Daves II for a drink and that place was also packed. Canton was bursting at the seams.

It was only 30 minutes from the door steps of Hickory Lake to Canton, so it will be a yearly thing while we are visiting up North.

Happy anniversary!!!!!:clapping:

Glad you had a good time......

You certainly have no obligation to call me.......especially on your anniversary......

I just had to bust on you a little bit:biglaugh:

I just received a package in the mail......addressed to me......

From KANSAS!!!!!!!

I am not expecting any packages......but it is from S. Morley.....The Vmax Guru....

I open it.....and it is a Morley Muscle Seat!!!!!!!!!

Apparently the Pizza Runners all chipped in and decided to get me an early Christmas present!!!!!!

To say that I was struck speechless is an understatement.......and shutting me up is a very tough task...but you guys succeeded:biglaugh:

The wife and I were very impressed with the folks that came to Canton that day......

The great turnout and getting to meet all you folks and put faces to names was an amazing experience......and all the reward that was necessary.....

Getting the Event Organizer Award was icing on the cake....

This is over the top.......I don't deserve it.......But I sure as HELL ain't sending it back!!!!!!

I don't know what to say.....I just cant express it enough.....

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH:worthy::clapping::punk:

I am going to put it on RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!:punk:

Uh...Kyle, it's a motorcycle seat, not a hat!! :rofl_200:

Go and install it!! And be sure to put on your hat before going out in the cold!! :rofl_200::rofl_200:

Oh...You're Welcome. I certainly appreciated all the efforts you went to in making the Pizza Run such a big success! Good on ya!! :clapping:

It's on and it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to go for a test ride:eusa_dance:

You guys are the GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!:worthy:

Post some Pics Kyle when you get the chance...:biglaugh:

Welcome Bro....I do want to openly thank Brother Garrett for organizing this present and Sean for undertaking this most important task giving your ass some needed relief.

Post some Pics Kyle when you get the chance...:biglaugh:

Welcome Bro....I do want to openly thank Brother Garrett for organizing this present and Sean for undertaking this most important task giving your ass some needed relief.

Our spokesman!! :clapping: Is he eloquent....or what!!! :punk:

Back