1st Annual N.E. International Pizza Run

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just so kyle knows. everyone who chipped in:

Garrett
Mike (SV650)
Andy (my father - vtx1300)
George (Boulevard)
Chris (dipshit) vmaxride06
mikeymustang
bill kratz
danny
buster (gary)
tugla (rovic)

Sean put some towards making this an awesome gift as well so he deserves a lot of thanks.

so if you were wondering why danny asked what colour seat you had, i asked you your mailling addr and buster asked you your last name. there ya go brotha. merry xmas.

we had tons of ideas of something to get ya, and when i asked u clammed up on what mods u wanted! so no better present then something that lets you spend MORE time on your bike!!!

Garrett ( Brownie run 2010 Beer Bitch)
Mike (SV650)
George (Boulevard)
Chris (Mr. dipshit) vmaxride06
mikeymustang
bill kratz
danny
buster (gary)
tugla (rovic)

Sean put some towards making this an awesome gift as well so he deserves a lot of thanks.

so if you were wondering why danny asked what colour seat you had, i asked you your mailling addr and buster asked you your last name. there ya go brotha. merry xmas.

we had tons of ideas of something to get ya, and when i asked u clammed up on what mods u wanted! so no better present then something that lets you spend MORE time on your bike!!!

ahem....cough....there that's better.....

Garrett
Mike (SV650)
George (Boulevard)
Chris (dipshit) vmaxride06
mikeymustang
bill kratz
danny
buster (gary)
tugla (rovic)

Haha!! I made up some crap about trying to find out what color and texture seats the carbon fiber bikes had...something really stupid like that, and I'm thinking....man, is this ever some lame shit!! :wacko:

And yes....a big thanks to Sean for stepping up, an extra brownie for the man from Kansas please!!

you shoulda heard mine! i said me and a buddy got into a drunken argument about shipping costs from boston to utica vs boston to upstate NY and needed an addr to confirm our argument.

you shoulda heard mine! i said me and a buddy got into a drunken argument about shipping costs from boston to utica vs boston to upstate NY and needed an addr to confirm our argument.

Poor Kyle, he was prolly thinking.....Jeesh, they seemed like nice normal guys at the pizza run, but it's beginning to look like they're actually a bunch of fruitcakes!! :blink000::blink000::blink000: :rofl_200:

Poor Kyle, he was prolly thinking.....Jeesh, they seemed like nice normal guys at the pizza run, but it's beginning to look like they're actually a bunch of fruitcakes!! :blink000::blink000::blink000: :rofl_200:
Warm, caring, thoughtful fruitcakes, but fruitcakes nonetheless. Very awesome job guys, now Kyle has no reason not to come down to ride to the Brownie Run 2010 with Mike, Bill, the Canadian contingent and myself on the Friday before.

We'll not take no for a answer, the yooper has spoken!:duck:

Warm, caring, thoughtful fruitcakes, but manly, very manly fruitcakes nonetheless. Very awesome job guys, now Kyle has no reason not to come down to ride to the Brownie Run 2010 with Mike, Bill, the Canadian contingent and myself on the Friday before.

We'll not take no for a answer, the yooper has spoken!:duck:

I mentioned this to him in a PM earlier.....and now, seconded by the yooper!!! That's it, the die is cast!! :punk:

OK guys.....It's 22 degrees.....everybody within 30 miles of me now KNOWS I am a complete loon........instead of just suspecting it......:biglaugh:

I HAD to ride it with the new seat......

IT........IS.......AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

It is WAY more comfortable........and it makes the bike feel about 20 pounds lighter......

I feel like I have more control and I could ride it for MILES!!!!!!!

Sean......your seat makes a great bike even better......No doubt EVERYONE needs this seat........absolutely night and day.....:clapping:

As for you guys in on this......

THANK YOU!!!!!!!:worthy: I am absolutely stunned......

I bought a motorcycle on a whim.......not even CLOSE to what I went in the shop looking for......

I joined a forum in hopes of getting some information and advice on the bike I bought......

And it leads to meeting some of the finest folks I have ever met......

I cannot WAIT for the Brownie Run so I can hook back up with you guys......

And hopefully meet a bunch MORE!!!!!!:punk:

I am still just amazed that you guys did this......And I LOVE it!!!!

Thanks again!!!!!:worthy:

Thanks for the kick ass job on the pizza Kyle, glad you like your seat soo much, you deserve it man. So where are the pics dude hahahah.

Thanks garrett for setting this all up, good job:punk:

Thanks for the kick ass job on the pizza Kyle, glad you like your seat soo much, you deserve it man. So where are the pics dude hahahah.

Thanks garrett for setting this all up, good job:punk:

I'll have to get some pics done up for you guys......

It's kinda dark out right now......

By the way.........frost on the seat makes it slippery.....especially in boost:biglaugh:

The bike sure does like the cold air though:eusa_dance:

I'll have to get some pics done up for you guys......

It's kinda dark out right now......

By the way.........frost on the seat makes it slippery.....especially in boost:biglaugh:

The bike sure does like the cold air though:eusa_dance:
oh yaa they sure do :punk::punk:

Haha!! I made up some crap about trying to find out what color and texture seats the carbon fiber bikes had...something really stupid like that, and I'm thinking....man, is this ever some lame shit!! :wacko:

And yes....a big thanks to Sean for stepping up, an extra brownie for the man from Kansas please!!

First off, glad you love the seat Kaboom! :punk: LOL.. it is funny how we got the info. Garrett emailed me and asked if I knew Kyle's last name or if I could find out. There was no info in his profile so I sent him a PM that said "Hey what's your last name?" :biglaugh: Good thing Kyle is such a trusting lad, as he wrote back right away and told me what it was, without even asking why I wanted to know! :biglaugh: Enjoy the seat and major props to all who took part in it, especially Garrett who did all the organizing. Worthy of an award, and it is no surprise that Garrett already has the nice guy award. Also thanks to Sean for the free labor on the seat. :thumbs up:

Vendor plug Morley's Muscle :clapping::banana:

glad everyone is happy. kyle we discussed this the second we got done eating! thats why chris, bill, i and a couple others were staring at your bike when you came out if you even noticed. haha trying to figure out what to get ya!

To be honest.....

You guys spaced it all out so none of it really seemed related.......

I don't even remember the questions being asked.....:ummm:

To be honest.....

You guys spaced it all out so none of it really seemed related.......

I don't even remember the questions being asked.....:ummm:
its ok man step one, can you remember your name:ummm::rofl_200:

step two, does it matter just ride the bike and forget all your troubles :punk:

step three, refer to step one and if not applicable go to two.

Back