1st Annual Vmax Rally In the Valley Maggie Valley NC

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be heading there either Friday night or early am Saturday. Bringing a tent on the bike will sleep wherever. Any set plans for Saturday and where will everyone be? I noticed most will be in rooms so I maybe not close to where y'all have rooms

We will have a guided Ride probably Friday & Saturday but I imagine a lot of people will do there own things to.

Unfortunately I have to cancel my reservation, so there will be another room with two beds coming available tomorrow when I call. Anyone in particular interested ? I can give them a name and contact # if you send me an email.
2 wheel Larry

Getting closer!!........:biglaugh:.......A couple of weeks away from the mountains!!..........:punk:...........Tom.

Ok give me some feedback for cooking. I am trying to keep it somewhat simple. Here was what we had in mind. Pulled Pork Maybe do some baked beans, mac salad, potato salad, cole slaw, fresh rolls, Chips as sides? Maybe stuffed Jalapenos depending on if I have time to make them.

I am Open for suggestions but I think I want to just stick with pulled pork as far as meat goes. I dont want to cook 2 or 3 meats. I think I am gonna precook the meat at home & bring it & plan on the BBQ for Friday night . Trying to get the menue squared away first then we can figure how much it will be per person & then can start collection money. This will be prepaid so I can buy everything upfront.

The infamous crack poppers... If they are present I might just have to leave my wife with a toddler and a newborn so I can attend. Lol

Alright its that time now that the menu seems good enough for people . I need to start collecting payment to buy food. I discussed this with a couple people & we thought $ 15 per person would be fare.

I will be buying food based on the amount of people that pay their may or may not be extra if you wait until you get their since I am not rich & can not afford to uy for everyone.

If you want in on the food please paypal [email protected] as friends or family & put food for rally in the notes this gives us about a week and a half to collect payments before I need to go shopping.

So far as far as a schedule here is what I have. I am leaving some open time for people to explore on their own.

Thursday open since I don't know what time everyone is showing up maybe a short ride if enough people are around or Wheels thru time is across the street & a very neat place.

Friday Guided ride Moonshiner 28 & the Dragon

Friday Evening BBQ at the Motel

Saturday guided ride route to be announced but probably a good chunk of the blue ridge Parkway.

Sunday open as I believe a lot of people are checking out. I know I will be but am still open for a short ride. If people want to come over to My side of town Monday I would be Happy to take them down the Cherahola or Devils triangle. As always I am open for suggestions.

Back