2 old farts racing

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripinanroarin

Reaction score
It was a beutiful night last night, and I was feeling frisky" no not that kind" So I dragged the max out of the shop and went for a boot. There was tons of bikes out.....hmmm, should be easy to find a race. Finally, i was sitting at a light beside an elderly baby boomer on a honda vulkyrie. He was just looking ahead minding his own. The light changed and he pulled away hard ! Yikes,...it took me by surprise, so I layed into it fast. Those bikes go better than I expected.I was using boost to catch him.We got going at a pretty good clip by the time I got by him....actually I was a little worried for a while! He looked over and grinned and I gave him a wave and went our seperate ways.The old fella jumped me lol. He knew, I didnt! Its all fun.

Yeah, them old guys are a treacherous bunch for sure!! They send their Mod Monkey's after you and laugh their arses off. Then when you ask them if they did it their C.R.S. (Can't Remember Shit) kicks in and they please innocence!!

Valk's are strong bikes, for sure. Gobs of torque on tap, they're surprisingly sporty considering their size.

Hey, I resemble that remark, I'm a FOG. Age doesn't take away the "Need For Speed". We just can't keep it up as long:biglaugh:.

The Max still amazes me at times. I was getting onto the Interstate yesterday. I looked for traffic to hit an opening and saw a Ford Ranger that I thought would endup being the only thing that could possibly end up where I'd be getting to the end of the on ramp. When I hit the end the Ranger was way the hell back and I was all clear of any traffic to get on. I looked at the speedo, 115 and climbing fast. It coasted to the next exit where I was getting off. That was a Quicky. :clapping: Love It.

It was a beutiful night last night, and I was feeling frisky" no not that kind" So I dragged the max out of the shop and went for a boot. There was tons of bikes out.....hmmm, should be easy to find a race. Finally, i was sitting at a light beside an elderly baby boomer on a honda vulkyrie. He was just looking ahead minding his own. The light changed and he pulled away hard ! Yikes,...it took me by surprise, so I layed into it fast. Those bikes go better than I expected.I was using boost to catch him.We got going at a pretty good clip by the time I got by him....actually I was a little worried for a while! He looked over and grinned and I gave him a wave and went our seperate ways.The old fella jumped me lol. He knew, I didnt! Its all fun.
Thats why I always cut a full on launch at every stop. I mean, ITS A V-MAX! Lets not baby these things...

Lol. That could have been me sitting next to you at the light on my Rune - if it had happened in Missouri. Knowing better, I would have done the same thing as the other OG just to see the look of surprise on your face.

Just bought a Valkyrie--- mod monkey has hit already. I'm a FOG also--- now with a V-Max, a ZX-11, and a Valk. Just an old guy with slow bikes. And YES the Valk does launch well.

Of course the are all BLACK---- the fastest color.

Lol. That could have been me sitting next to you at the light on my Rune - if it had happened in Missouri. Knowing better, I would have done the same thing as the other OG just to see the look of surprise on your face.
Panic...thats what he would of seen !:rofl_200:

Thats why I always cut a full on launch at every stop. I mean, ITS A V-MAX! Lets not baby these things...

A men brother.

Drunk story time...all gather round Uncle Kenny's gonna tell a story. (um yes please I'll have another margareeeeta)(.
OK so I was on my way to work (swing shift) and I pulled up next to a newer mustang (not a Ford guy) and this thing sounded GOOOOOD! I was impressed, so I get his attention and give him the thumbs up sign right. He (young guy with his hat on sideways) looks down his nose at me and looks away. I was like...no F'n way did you just disrespect me after I gave you a sweet ride thumbs up. DICK! No prob, I just moved on. We played lane changes for a while coz of traffic and finally it thins out on this strip and at the last light before it opens up to highway speeds, who gets caught at the light with me? Mustang boy. We're facing a bridge over train tracks ahead. Light turns and I was ready...Nothing, we take off, gear up and move on slow like. I couldn't see him in my peripheral vision and couldn't see him in my mirror so he was in that blind spot ya know...I could hear that sweet exhaust that I was given props to earlier. We crested the top of the bridge, me in the left lane and all of a sudden I hear this car go silent? WTF...I look over like where did this machine go and knew my punk card had been pulled. He was in transition of putting in the clutch from third and dropping to second just at the rise of the bridge. When I looked over all I saw was this GT squat and lunge forward. Oh shit!!!I start dropping gears, settled in on second, short shift to third and caught up to him, I knew at this point that I was on top and I started to play with him, gunning forward then letting off and gunning forward again. He eventually turned off and left me going to work with adrenaline pumping.I give props to what holds balls, I'm not a shit talker on the street but the arrogance of some younger punk that can't take a compliment will be owned. I was suckered into a rice rocket car race unknowingly once. He sure sounded good with that waist gate dumping every gear. Too bad it was behind me sounds. Why do I get F'ed with when I have groceries strapped to my back seat?

A men brother.

Drunk story time...all gather round Uncle Kenny's gonna tell a story. (um yes please I'll have another margareeeeta)(.
OK so I was on my way to work (swing shift) and I pulled up next to a newer mustang (not a Ford guy) and this thing sounded GOOOOOD! I was impressed, so I get his attention and give him the thumbs up sign right. He (young guy with his hat on sideways) looks down his nose at me and looks away. I was like...no F'n way did you just disrespect me after I gave you a sweet ride thumbs up. DICK! No prob, I just moved on. We played lane changes for a while coz of traffic and finally it thins out on this strip and at the last light before it opens up to highway speeds, who gets caught at the light with me? Mustang boy. We're facing a bridge over train tracks ahead. Light turns and I was ready...Nothing, we take off, gear up and move on slow like. I couldn't see him in my peripheral vision and couldn't see him in my mirror so he was in that blind spot ya know...I could hear that sweet exhaust that I was given props to earlier. We crested the top of the bridge, me in the left lane and all of a sudden I hear this car go silent? WTF...I look over like where did this machine go and knew my punk card had been pulled. He was in transition of putting in the clutch from third and dropping to second just at the rise of the bridge. When I looked over all I saw was this GT squat and lunge forward. Oh shit!!!I start dropping gears, settled in on second, short shift to third and caught up to him, I knew at this point that I was on top and I started to play with him, gunning forward then letting off and gunning forward again. He eventually turned off and left me going to work with adrenaline pumping.I give props to what holds balls, I'm not a shit talker on the street but the arrogance of some younger punk that can't take a compliment will be owned. I was suckered into a rice rocket car race unknowingly once. He sure sounded good with that waist gate dumping every gear. Too bad it was behind me sounds. Why do I get F'ed with when I have groceries strapped to my back seat?[/QUOTE]

It's not the groceries UK, it's the attitude!! It's like a greenish/orange halo....all around you!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back