240 HP & 200Nm of torque

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!:punk:

Attachments

• midalu.jpg
    midalu.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 33
The riding position looks good, the wind screen would look right at home on Redbone! I like the sound of the that v6 growl too! I could see this in my stable as well KJ.

We'll never see it here, and if we did, it would be in large markets and parts would be fun to get...

As far I understand chech they are saying that this motorcycle was bulid with
over 40 coporative companies and individual constructors.
They started about 2 years ago with engine testing on dyno, without the chasis.
Whole motorcycle weights 280kg's and its still a concept bike.
For sure this bike will never goes to seriies production.
I have heard "milion CZK" which is about 53k $...

Last edited:
Super cool, but so are dozens of concept cars every year that never make it from "concept purgatory" into the real-world.

16 km/l....so in the Queen's English, that's roughly 37mpg or so, easily on par with a Gen 1 and loads better than a gen 2.

What is Yamaha's deal with such absymal mileage on the Gen 2? If the Czechs can put a 2500 V6 in a bike and get nearly 40mpg, why can't Yamaha manage to get more than 25 or so from a 1700?

Super cool, but so are dozens of concept cars every year that never make it from "concept purgatory" into the real-world.

16 km/l....so in the Queen's English, that's roughly 37mpg or so, easily on par with a Gen 1 and loads better than a gen 2.

What is Yamaha's deal with such absymal mileage on the Gen 2? If the Czechs can put a 2500 V6 in a bike and get nearly 40mpg, why can't Yamaha manage to get more than 25 or so from a 1700?

Cuz 2gen is only nice looking and besides that its a total blunder.

As far I understand chech they are saying that this motorcycle was bulid with
over 40 coporative companies and individual constructors.
They started about 2 years ago with engine testing on dyno, without the chasis.
Whole motorcycle weights 280kg's and its still a concept bike.
For sure this bike will never goes to seriies production.
I have heard "milion CZK" which is about 53k $...
280kg's=616lb's,about the same weight as a 1st jen Max.Man would I love to take it for a spin.:rocket bike:

High dollar limited production no doubt. Still very Bad ass. Wonder selling cost?

I read 60 grand on autoblog.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

Back