6'2 180pounds, would I be comfortable on a VMax?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a new '08 Hayabusa for $9,450.

That's a lot of bike for the money. I'd have to have a gun to my head to buy a new '07 Max for $11k.

I sat on an '08 B-King a couple days ago, (after everything else Jayhawk, I am fair...couldn't keep picking on the fast food joints w'out at least nibbling a fry, right?)

Sticker price of $9,894, and I'm sure there was quite a bit of running room there. FWIW

danny

Ah, one more thing. I read somewhere that Big Dog is laying off 1/3 of their employees. It's starting to sound like the economy is really starting to whack dealers, especially those that have no economy bikes on the showroom floor.

Kinda makes me wonder how many of those $1,000 VMax deposits will go unfilled. We'll see.

Yeah, I knew the chopper boom had to end in 3-5 years last year. The world economy moved up that schedule a bit.

I am 6'5" and 320lbs the bike is quite comfortable i use either the airmax air seat or travelcade gel pad on the seat depending on length of the drive i find they help on a seat that becomes quite thin after a few hours in the saddle

i was also concerned when i bought it about comfort having come off a cb1000 custom that is a good fit for taller drivers
but after twisting the go handle a few times i forgot all about it

Strom, where in Canada are you located? I'm just in the burbs of Vancouver, AKA one of the most expensive cities in the country, and '07 max's are listing for $9990 at the dealer. As many have already stated, you are in a healthy position to negotiate. I'd offer no more than $9500 IF you are close to this locale, even less if you live in a more rural setting.

I think you'd be fine on a max, I'm 6' 215lbs and am very comfortable.....even with a sportmax seat lowered to the limit, maybe 2" - 21/2"

In my opinion the Max is a great looking bike without a rider on it;

But is it just me or does EVERYONE riding a vmax look like a Monkey fucking a football?

In my opinion the Max is a great looking bike without a rider on it;

But is it just me or does EVERYONE riding a vmax look like a Monkey fucking a football?

I've always thought so. Unfortunately, these max's don't have that 'down in' look.

But screw'um, it's still a v max!! :punk:

I'm 6'4" tilting the scales at 315, my max fits me well, I've gone for multiple hours of riding. But I have to admit the seat gets uncomforatble about the 2 hour mark.

Fortunatly that can be fixed. personally at the end of the season in a couple of weeks I'm sending mine to Sean for surgery.

Back