9/11 A day to remember those that have fallen.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
9-11-TRIBUTE-258x300.jpg

I am always sad to think that we need to have special days to remind us of those that give their lives so that we may have the freedoms we enjoy. The sad thing is that we don't realize these freedoms as being fought for and people died for, so we could have these as everyday occurrences.

So as you go about your day, say thank you to an agent, officer, firefighter etc. Thank them for their service, heck maybe buy that person behind you in line at your watering hole a coffee or drink.

I always hope that the commercial I see where one person helps another and it spreads through out the entire commercial , would be real world some day.

So anyways, be thankful to someone today, past or present, that is or has sacrificed a little bit of themselves ( possibly all of them self ) for you and your family.

Todd

fireman.jpg

topTeaser_crop_11-Opfern-im-Tribute-WTC-Visitor-Center.jpg

9-1102.jpg

And I am not sure how many people know, maybe all of you, maybe none.
Apparently, over the course of the day ( 9/11 ), many displaced and stranded Americans in London began to gather near Buckingham Palace,having really nowhere else to go...

As a response, the queen ordered the Palace Guard to render the American colors and the band, in lieu of God Save the Queen, came to attention and played the Star Spangled Banner

That is when the experience became international to me....watching Americans, standing beside Britiah nationals, crying as our country's national anthem played at the palace of the nation we had rebelled from.

I quoted this from a customer. But I thought it was fitting to pass on.

Todd

Thanks for posting this Todd. FORGET NEVER!!!
And that goes for the camel rats that cheered as the buildings came down! I'm talking here in the USA.

Never, NEVER, NEVER FORGET! The fires of Hell await the garbage that were responsible for this outrage.

All I ever need to know about Mohammed and Islam I learned on September 11, 2001.

Well said guys, except I do not owe anyone since WW2 for my freedom, which is being taken away not by Islamists, but by Washington itself. I would have extracted far more vengeance than Bush for those attacks and had our soldiers home several years ago.

What I think about now is the utter failure on the part of the Feds to not stop the event when they had so many warnings and strong hints what was coming and just looked the other way,,,and that pisses me off like crazy.

O

Three hundred forty three.
Never going to respond to another call, never to return to their stations or homes.
I am proud to be a member of the profession, and I pray for their souls.

And now" they" have attacked us once again. Murdering our people and attacking our embassy's. About the reason why----- a movie that came out months ago?????? Had to be a anniveriary or Sept 11 2001. The terrorists are famous for attacking on "special dates"

Lew

Well said guys, except I do not owe anyone since WW2 for my freedom, which is being taken away not by Islamists, but by Washington itself. I would have extracted far more vengeance than Bush for those attacks and had our soldiers home several years ago.

What I think about now is the utter failure on the part of the Feds to not stop the event when they had so many warnings and strong hints what was coming and just looked the other way,,,and that pisses me off like crazy.

O
Thank you my friend.

These fuckin ratbastard towelheads attacked US Embassies. These locations are by international law, US TERRITORY!!! Can anyone say "Act of War?".....

1. Cut off ALL aid to these Muslim Countries. Let them eat their children, all they're good for...
2. Time for an ultimatum: No more chances, dirtbags. Pull another stunt like this, and you will die in an onslaught you can't even imagine.
3. Eradicate a capital city over there. Tehran comes to mind as a good example....

Yeah, I'm really pissed off at these pigs.
Kill 'em all.

These fuckin ratbastard towelheads attacked US Embassies. These locations are by international law, US TERRITORY!!! Can anyone say "Act of War?".....

1. Cut off ALL aid to these Muslim Countries. Let them eat their children, all they're good for...
2. Time for an ultimatum: No more chances, dirtbags. Pull another stunt like this, and you will die in an onslaught you can't even imagine.
3. Eradicate a capital city over there. Tehran comes to mind as a good example....

Yeah, I'm really pissed off at these pigs.
Kill 'em all.
Its never gonna happen with a Muslim president bowing to them & apoligizing to them for everything . People need to open there fucking eyes. Every one thought Hitler was great at one tome for offering free crap we all know how that went. Yes I said it & that is my oppinion & there like assholes were all expected to have one & they all stink.

Drop a big one in their desert . Statement to follow: " The next attack will result in a drop in this named city " . Etc., etc. , etc. , until the peaceloving Muslims convince the radicals to stop this crap.

These people don't even like us and never will, yet we give the 1.3-1.5 billion dollars every year. Why ? I don't know. We need a President that will stand up for American's and this one sent appologies to them after this terroist act which happened on 9-11-2012 and claimed they done it because of a movie that the American's have never seen or heard about....Poor ass excuse.........This President has no balls, hope he remembers to douch today.

Back