97 max on ebay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
high miles maybe?

theres an '85 fo rsale out here for $3200. 23k miles. look to be incredible shape, and def has aftermarket exhaust. might go check it out with a buddy.

im to far away to go check it out, need a closer look it could be worth it but its about double my mileage and same year. there is also a 98 on this forum for sale that looks nice

a local guy around here put an ad on CL for his max. I believe it was a '92 for 3K or so. He had no contact info other than replying to the ad which I did. He never called back, or emailed back for that matter.

Looked nice and clean and bone stock in the photos.

Only about 4 miles from my house too. And I've never even seen it on the road:confused2:

a local guy around here put an ad on CL for his max. I believe it was a '92 for 3K or so. He had no contact info other than replying to the ad which I did. He never called back, or emailed back for that matter.

Looked nice and clean and bone stock in the photos.

Only about 4 miles from my house too. And I've never even seen it on the road:confused2:

already sold it maybe?

Latest posts

Back