A prayer for Kyles mother inlaw

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Pat ! I know you have been thru your fare share & I think about you & your nephew often. We are put thru trials for some reason & im not sure why but it makes us each stronger & more understanding in a certain way & in another makes us ask why if that makes since.

+1. thinking of both of you guys and your familys!

Alright was not going to post anyrhing else here but I talk to a few people off the forum on a regular basis & am getting lots of question & its just easier for me to put it in the open. Christines mom had a decent turnaround for a bit but it took a drastic down turn. We have been back in Tennesee for a bit now trying to take care of things she is at home now on Hospice with an estimated 2-4 days to live so there is a lot going on right now. Sorry for the rant & Thanks for listening.

Alright was not going to post anyrhing else here but I talk to a few people off the forum on a regular basis & am getting lots of question & its just easier for me to put it in the open. Christines mom had a decent turnaround for a bit but it took a drastic down turn. We have been back in Tennesee for a bit now trying to take care of things she is at home now on Hospice with an estimated 2-4 days to live so there is a lot going on right now. Sorry for the rant & Thanks for listening.

Prayers to you and your family. God bless.

Aye yi yi. Kyle, you must be the strongest man I know. God bless you, Christine, and all of your loved ones.

So sorry to hear this Kyle... Prayers as always for You, Christine and Family.

Stay Safe Brother.

Man it really sucks when our parents get sick. I guess at our age parents do get old, and then get sick also. I'm dreading the day I hear anything about mine.
Big hugs to Christine for Bourby and I mate, and all our good vibes and thoughts for something good to happen to C's mum soon. We keep you close to our hearts.

Sorry to hear things are not going well again, thoughts and prayers to you and Christine.

The real us is our souls we are being of light comming to feel what it is like to be in this form.
We are children of God so our souls look like God . So we go home but we can look in at you at any time or be any were at any time just like angels . So if you are open they can visit . Some times I feel those that have passed on.
But the best thing is God blessed me with feeling the the love they have for those still here .
I send you both love and light . She will be ok there are angels all around her helping from the other side they love her so much and those that are already on the other side are there to greet her.
Got to go Im about to cry they love her so much over welming.

Last edited:
Back