abnormaly big performance mufflers YIKES

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope he didn't spend any time or money to do that cause it looks friggin' ridiculous!! :wacko::barf::puke::puke::barf::wacko:

Wow , some people have way too much time & money on their hands. :rofl_200::rofl_200::ummm::ummm:

W.T.F. ?

Sweet Mary Mother of God!!!!!!!!!! Those are somewhere to the left of stupid, I mean we are talking Obama region here LOL. That and he has no clue on how to do a burn out!

Sometimes - There is a huge difference between what you THINK is cool and what ACTUALLY is cool..........

That's friggin' hilarious! Of course he can't do a burnout with all that weight, but I bet wheelies come reeeeeeeal easy hahaha..

i think i'm pretty cool....

Kenny....never mind what that national poll said.....you ARE cool!!! :punk:

Ya but do you think you are as cool as that dude's mufflers? It doesn't get much cooler than that! My mom told me I was cool once, once!

Are you sure she used the word cool? Or was it 'cold,' when she said to your Dad....."You know Pa, we shouldda left Rockatansky at the Artic Circle, saved ourselves a bunch of trouble!!" :rofl_200:

Wow, the mega mufflers Morley sometimes uses now look....small.

Shows this video to the MMRB, that guy has a new replacement Monkey on the way. His old one is a demented bugger that obviously needs a break then reassignment.... Oh yeah DannyMax there is a new Monkey on the way to your house, wants to sit by the pool and not be a bother. When he rehabs our request is that if you and your troop of Monkey's cannot keep him is that we send him to a new home where BIG CANS are appreciated:punk:

Mod Monkey
Est. 1985

Shows this video to the MMRB, that guy has a new replacement Monkey on the way. His old one is a demented bugger that obviously needs a break then reassignment.... Oh yeah DannyMax there is a new Monkey on the way to your house, wants to sit by the pool and not be a bother. When he rehabs our request is that if you and your troop of Monkey's cannot keep him is that we send him to a new home where BIG CANS are appreciated:punk:

Mod Monkey
Est. 1985

Send him on M/M, I know just how to rehab him!! :gun shoot:

Back