Aftermarket Side Scoop Options?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotsokids

Reaction score
I did a search here, but not much came up. I was curious about some custom scoops I've seen, but I didn't come up with anything in searches on the internet. Anybody have a web link they can post here showing some options with prices?

Here are some pics I found:

img127_op_394x315.jpg

Barny_op_800x599_op_409x306_op_409x306.jpg

maxi_op_395x296.jpg

I've got the Badann aluminum scoops and love them, they completely change the look of the bike.....Exactreps shipping is usually really fast too, I've got stuff from them, Coventry England to Texas, in 3-4 days before, I've ordered from them twice with no problem.

most of the stuff they have on their website is also available from Wildbros, Boxxenstop, or Motoboutique as well.

The stuff that Excatrep actually makes themselve, like the Badann scoops and Cybermax headlight (which I also have) are not available anywhere but from them.

The other vendors above I mentioned I have all done business with with no issues.

Before you order from any of them tho be sure to call and speak with someone and make sure they really have it in stock or you will be on here posting what assholes they are when they back order something on you for weeks at a time.

Exactrep has always done me right. In fact, my bike is featured in the single seat cruiser picture.

Shipping is super fast. My tail section took almost 2 months though. I found out they had to make it first.

I can suply you with complete plastic/fiberglass body:
Cant show you good pics after painting into black and
with holes coverded with aluminium weavy couse my bike is wrecked.

dsc02240hx.jpg

sidecover.jpg

scoops.png

coveredholes.jpg

If you're intrest just PM me.

Back