Another Harley tough guy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people are just clueless,as in no knowledge:ummm: .It drives me nuts when someone says "NICE HOG!!" when im out riding my Max.:double angry bird:

+1, last summer while out riding, some dude called my bike a V-rod.

I've seen the "bitch fell off" too many times to count. Typically it's on those beanie helmet stickers(you know, those black rectangular stickers with various obsceneties and insults on them sold at HD dealers? They're scientifically proven to increase your total badass quotient by 2.5% per sticker.)

More of that mass-produced "baditude" that HD buyers can't seem to get enough of. What better way to be a badass loner rebel type than by buying a mass produced, generic bike, putting the same stickers on your helmet, and the same gaudy chrome accessories as everyone else. Talk about freedom! You can pick the one or two seat Harley, and you can pick the stock loud pipes or the super-rebel straight aftermarket pipes. Think of the choices that opens!

LOL, remionds me of that episode of South Park where Stan talks with the goth kids.

"How do I become a non-conformist" ... "Thats easy, you just have to do the stuff we do"

I believe in their culture, it's customary to do that to their women. What we saw was a harmless initiation into their club. No damage was done to the girls brain... It was already dead. :confused2:

Another reason why HD riders don't wear helmets....it's un-necessary when there's nothing to protect.

I agree that the guy is a dirtbag, but realize that some of our members also own Harleys.. including myself.... let's not "stereotype" based on what they ride... I love all types of motorcycles and I'm not strictly a "Harley snob".... both Harley's and VMAX's have their own specific "fun zone".

Actually,
I have zero problem stereotyping this FU$@ head. The only thing that would have made this clip funnier would have been him being leveled by a bus as he made his full throttle "statement" through those intersections!
Please refer to drinking and humor statement at the bottom of my post.......:looser:

Latest posts

Back