Another Harley tough guy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geeze, I wonder why South Park ever picked on the poor harley riders.

BRAAAAAAP BRAAA BRAAAA BRAA BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP.

When my bike is making half that much noise it is going twice as fast......FAG!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

that was actually pretty funny. she looked like a real winner. now i see where they got the saying on the t-shirt, "if you can read this the bitch fell off" lol!!!

later odieoh24

1 word for most of these fools probably to nice of a word though.....CLUELESS.:ummm:

I agree that the guy is a dirtbag, but realize that some of our members also own Harleys.. including myself.... let's not "stereotype" based on what they ride... I love all types of motorcycles and I'm not strictly a "Harley snob".... both Harley's and VMAX's have their own specific "fun zone".

I agree that the guy is a dirtbag, but realize that some of our members also own Harleys.. including myself.... let's not "stereotype" based on what they ride... I love all types of motorcycles and I'm not strictly a "Harley snob".... both Harley's and VMAX's have their own specific "fun zone".

I LOVE Harley's........many of my friends ride them.......

It's the ones who think because their bike is loud it is also fast....or because they have a Harley they are instantly cool/tough/badass....or they spent $20,000.00 on a bike and have no clue how to ride it or just ride like a jackass that I have a problem with......

Unfortunately a lot of them fit somewhere in the above categories......not all......but a lot:confused2:

In the past 20 years or so....an awful lot of people bought Harley's as a first bike that have no business on a Schwinn.....

$0.02 deposited

I agree that we shouldn't stereotype, but when you pull up somewhere on your open piped Harley aimlessly revving your engine, spinning your tires, locking the brakes, all while apparently sporting a mullet...for no other reason than to get attention, you deserve the; Harley dirtbag, doucebag, and fag labels.

This guy makes all riders, HD riders included, look bad.

He probably went home and spent 3 hours in front of a mirror telling himself that he is a bad ass and how everyone back there thought he was cool.

I agree that we shouldn't stereotype, but when you pull up somewhere on your open piped Harley aimlessly revving your engine, spinning your tires, locking the brakes, all while apparently sporting a mullet...for no other reason than to get attention, you deserve the; Harley dirtbag, doucebag, and fag labels.

You forgot to mention he was also wearing his sunglasses at night :coolgleamA:

I actually think Harley's are OK despite me taking the piss out of them all the time,
it's just some of the complete tossa's that ride them that I have a problem with
like the nimrod featured in this video.

You'd think he would have parked the bike and checked up on her? Make sure she was OK? That's the part that get's him the dirtbag title in my book, apparently she wan't putting out anyway....

You'd think he would have parked the bike and checked up on her? Make sure she was OK? That's the part that get's him the dirtbag title in my book, apparently she wan't putting out anyway....

+1, you would think he'd let her get fully on the bike before he took off.
If they were an item, and having an argument. I'm betting he probably beat the hell out of her later on when she came home.

I love Harley's, and think HD makes a beautiful machine.
That said, there does appear to be a higher concentration of APB (assholes per bike) on Harleys than any other bike. This, IMO, is not a reflection on the machine itself but rather on Harley's marketing program. They target jerk-offs like this guy, make him think he's one of those attractive people outside that lonely roadhouse on the dirt road, surrounded by scantily clad beauties and shiny Harleys.
When in reality he's just another self centered asshole....and yeah, he'll prolly take it out on her when they get home later, blame her for making him look like the idiot he really is!

we need to come up with a new term that describes the douches that often are found riding harleys, b/c harley's aren't my type of bike, don't care for 'em but i don't think its fair to always lump the assholes to HD. to follow up on what danny said.

Back