another newbie...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

betts

Reaction score
looking forward to reading and learning all i can about the vmax. i have an 01 fz1 and an 07 fz1 and really can't modifiy them any more. i was in need something new to work on,soooo... i picked up an 85 max as a project bike. the bike is complete and in near mint shape, and has been in storage for something like 9 years. however some of the bike has been taken apart and the guy lost most of the hardware to resassemble it. so i have to source all the nuts and bolts. oh its gonna be fun.

cheers betts

I could help ya I have most of them from my spare bike that's going in bits on fleaBay.

It's an '85 and has spent time outside so there's a little corrosion on some of them, but if it helps lemme know.

welcome! document the process as well w/some pics.. we all love pictures!

Another newbie with an fz1! Welcome! Only I'm not part of the community yet as i'm still trying to get rid of the fz1, but i like your taste!

Welcome to the both of you! Look around, show us pics of your current FZ1's and new to you Vmax's. :punk:
My brother has a '03 liquid silver FZ1, very nice and quick bike!

welcome to the site, I can guarantee that you will find everything and anything you will need.
You have just stumbled upon the VMAX gold mine my brothers.
here you can ask just about anything and get an educated answer and advice within minutes (litteraly)
Have fun and take care,
<<Dave>>:punk:

Back