Award Request for Buster Hymen!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for Buster Hymen!

• Yes

Votes: 34 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdoprey

Reaction score
- Birdoprey

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 2246
User Name: Birdoprey
What is your name?: Birdoprey

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 2
Name: Nice guy award
Description: Forum user who always helps out a fellow VMaxxer

Recipient username : Buster Hymen

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

Buster has given us a place to visit with fellow V-max'ers and more importantly a place to share knowledge/experiance for the betterment of ALL. There is a lifetime of info available to all, and i REALLY appreciate Busters time/money and EFFORT he has put into this site. He even has to act as a babysitter at times to keep all inline and get rid of those that are actively trying to tear down this wonderful community. It may be odd to nominate the Administrator, but HE DESERVES IT! My hats off to ya! If thats not a nice guy, i don't know what is...
-----------------------------------------------------

I agree all the way - provides us with a great avenue to share ideas and make new friendships with other crazy ass vmax junkies

Mike

Well I guess I'm the guy that needs to make this so then... It'd be weird if he did it...

lol

AGREED!

Chris

It nice when those who have spent the time and effort get acknowledged.
I say yes and thanks, to Buster and all those others that share their knowledge and time.
I love this site, it is a very useful tool for any VMax owner.

LOL.. thanks guys, I appreciate the nomination! It's kind of weird getting an award on your own forum, but majority rules! :biglaugh: Any ways it's really all the people on this forum that makes it great, I just organize the great information everyone provides. Thanks again! :cheers:

I know there is a LOT to running a forum and ALOT of hassle on your part trying to keep it civil and benifitial for all. I just wanted to aknowledge your efforts and let ya know that i appreciate it. I have been a member of MANY sites and this one is by far my favorite. I have benifited prolly more than most.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back