Award Request for gamorg02! -AWARDED-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for gamorg02!

• Yes

Votes: 22 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RagingMain

Reaction score
- RagingMain

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 746
User Name: RagingMain
What is your name?: Fargo

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 4
Name: Postus Whorus
Description: ... please go OUT and ride! :)

Recipient username : gamorg02

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

Over 2600 posts in one year. 7 per day. Quite the acheivment =)
Cheers
-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Award Request for gamorg02!

hahaha man I thought I had a lot of free time on my hands....I guess I was wrong! LOL

haha! i got 6k on my bike so far this year that aint bad!

plus sitting in front of a computer 8 hrs a day doesn't help. ull notice 5pm hits and the posts go down significantly. hah.

thanks anyways guys? i think?

Oh hell yeah, why not!! I've been thinking for awhile now Garrett should be put up for an award.....this one'll do I guess!! :biglaugh:

DO YOUR FINGER TIPS HAVE BLISTERS ?:rofl_200::punk:

I'm going to try to post 8 times per day for 365 days. Just to outdo Garrett.

starting... noW!

you're damn right it's starting now!
Is there an award for hijacking the most threads? Cause that may be next on the list! LOL

you're damn right it's starting now!
Is there an award for hijacking the most threads? Cause that may be next on the list! LOL

hey now, hey now. haha. hows ur clutch issue going?

hey now, hey now. haha. hows ur clutch issue going?

ahhh fuck me. I narrowed it down the the trans. I was able to eliminate any and all malfunctions in any gear other than 2nd. I went on a ride with like 10 other Vmaxers and everyone agreed that it was the infamous 2nd gear problem. I didn't WANT it to be the trans, because thats an expensive fix.

Sean's got a new trans with overdrive on its way to me along with solid motor mounts, a new clutch basket, and new gear selector segment. I'm going to have to spend a whole weekend to do this fix, but it'll be well worth it. It's driving me absolutely BONKERS not being able to ride my bike, especially with the weather being great for it.

ahhh fuck me. I narrowed it down the the trans. I was able to eliminate any and all malfunctions in any gear other than 2nd. I went on a ride with like 10 other Vmaxers and everyone agreed that it was the infamous 2nd gear problem. I didn't WANT it to be the trans, because thats an expensive fix.

Sean's got a new trans with overdrive on its way to me along with solid motor mounts, a new clutch basket, and new gear selector segment. I'm going to have to spend a whole weekend to do this fix, but it'll be well worth it. It's driving me absolutely BONKERS not being able to ride my bike, especially with the weather being great for it.

i know for a while there u thought it was just in higher gears? u resolved those issues, thats good. shitty, but at least u got it figured out.

u gotta take the engine out of the frame, and split the cases eh? thats gonna be a shitton of work. ugh... i dont' blame ya for not looking forward to it. u got some people gonna help u out in exchange for some brews. if u were closer i'd stop by and watch.

u gotta take the engine out of the frame, and split the cases eh? thats gonna be a shitton of work. ugh... i dont' blame ya for not looking forward to it. u got some people gonna help u out in exchange for some brews. if u were closer i'd stop by and watch.

yeah, I'm not looking forward to spending a whole weekend on it, especially with the wedding so close and we still have stuff to get finalized.
I've got a buddy that is a mechanic for Nissan who's going to help me out. I've also got another buddy who's mechanically inclined who may be helping. Tim Hagan (not sure if you've ever heard of him or not, he did a writeup in the LVLHEAD website) knows his shit when it comes to the Vmax. I'm HOPING he's going to be able to swing by and help me out a bit. Not sure if that's going to happen or not though.

The work is going to be done either this weekend or next weekend. It all depends on when I get the new trans and all the other misc. parts in the mail.

if any of your mates can hold a camera try and take a few pics, it would be good to have a thread about engine removal/refitting..

yeah, I'm not looking forward to spending a whole weekend on it, especially with the wedding so close and we still have stuff to get finalized.
I've got a buddy that is a mechanic for Nissan who's going to help me out. I've also got another buddy who's mechanically inclined who may be helping. Tim Hagan (not sure if you've ever heard of him or not, he did a writeup in the LVLHEAD website) knows his shit when it comes to the Vmax. I'm HOPING he's going to be able to swing by and help me out a bit. Not sure if that's going to happen or not though.

The work is going to be done either this weekend or next weekend. It all depends on when I get the new trans and all the other misc. parts in the mail.

nice. hopefully it all goes well.. you know you should try to...

if any of your mates can hold a camera try and take a few pics, it would be good to have a thread about engine removal/refitting..

NG beat me to it. man did we just hijack my own whore post thread?

I was already a step ahead of you on this one! I searched EVERYWHERE for a thread about that.....to no avail. We shall have an engine removal thread within the next few weeks! Might as well make it a sticky now! lol

man did we just hijack my own whore post thread?

:rofl_200:didn't I already say, the next award was for hi-jacking the most threads??? LMAO

NG beat me to it. man did we just hijack my own whore post thread?[/QUOTE]

Yes, we did!! :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back