Award Request for specops13! - AWARDED!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for specops13!

• Yes

Votes: 27 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

XBoxMax

Reaction score
- XBoxMax

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 6011
User Name: XBoxMax
What is your name?:XBoxMax
-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 9
Name: The DOH! award
Description: For those Homer moments...

Recipient username : specops13

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=15009&highlight=work+progress

I just read through this thread a couple times. The title gives a clue when Dave mentions Misadventures.. I know he's mentioned having more than a few Blond Moments. Or Homer as the award is..... I don't mean any disrespect to Dave, I really enjoy all of his adventures and mis adventures, As well... Just think he deserves this award for trying so hard, at times it backfires on him much the same as most of us......
-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Award Request for specops13!

Ya gotta love a guy whose misadventures are out there for all to laugh at, he's a 'selfless' guy who doesn't mind poking-fun at himself. He always is willing to weigh-in on whatever the topic is, if he has something he thinks is worthy of consideration. Plus, he helps keep Kyle in business and "rhum money!"

Attachments

• AAA Rhum Barbancourt.02.pdf
    84.9 KB · Views: 2

Ya gotta love a guy whose misadventures are out there for all to laugh at, he's a 'selfless' guy who doesn't mind poking-fun at himself. He always is willing to weigh-in on whatever the topic is, if he has something he thinks is worthy of consideration. Plus, he helps keep Kyle in business and "rhum money!"

LMAO ! I scrub the floor after Dave leaves so I can get all the Bad JU JU out. I dont want him leaving it with me.

Well, I guess this will be one of the few poll threads that will end without a single, No. :confused2:

I can only hope my mishaps and misadventures have inspired others to take plunges
into the unknown, working on their own VMax's...
There are times I could crash and burn in a small closet... :rofl_200:
It's easy to laugh at the stupid things that happen to you when they're over and
everything's "All Better"...

My knowledge of these bikes is 10,000 times more than when I found this site.
So many great minds here, it's the Library of Congress for VMax's...

If I've helped a single person feel better about their own abilities and shortcomings
when it comes to working on their Max, I've been a success. I honestly think everyone
has a Blonde Day once in a while.... Maybe I have more than some....:biglaugh:

. I honestly think everyone
has a Blonde Day once in a while.... Maybe I have more than some....:biglaugh:

I'm positive that EVERYONE does, Dave. I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the 'DOH moments I've had.

If I keep learning from my mistakes, I will become a genious :biglaugh:

There are a lot of you here who dazzle me with your brilliance, still... So I'm far from being a genious.....:rofl_200: My thanks to everyone....

Dave, I always imagine you sitting in-front of a lathe, gunsmithing, & then loading 'hot' rounds to destroy some bad guy targets at the range, and then going for a ride on your bike-all in a day...on the way to buy some used parts from Kyle, and to watch him wrench & drink rums & Coke.

Back