AWARDED: Award Request for Custom max!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for Custom max!

• Yes

Votes: 29 96.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Re: Award Request for Custom max!

yea i just hadn't gotten to it. awarding now!

Re: Award Request for Custom max!

Ed....................I hope to..........................but one just never knows!

Rick,
Pencil me in as a definate maybe to co-pilot with you this year.....if you got room for me....... Sounds like a blast. What's the time frame for committing and reserving a room? Like now probably?

Thank You very much, this award means alot to me because it actually reflects me and not just my bike. This forum has been a great place since I found it. I've met some super cool people that I would have never had the pleasure to meet and that's not even counting all the valuable info that you can only get from other Vmax owners as they know first hand the issues we all face but share to make our bikes better. As I've said before, feel free to call on me for any questions I may be a help with. If I don't know I'll do my best to try and find out what I can to help. A Big Thanks to Garrett who I actually had the pleasure to meet and ride with as well as Everyone who came to the Pgh run. THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Back