AWARDED: Award Request for Dman999!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for Dman999!

• Yes

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

donnelly317

Reaction score
- donnelly317

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 8365
User Name: donnelly317
What is your name?: donnelly317

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 10
Name: Event organizer award
Description: Awarded to those that organize and participates in VMax and biking events.

Recipient username : Dman999

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

For planning WNY spring icebreaker year and already having the same deal set up on hotel and dinner for this years ride

http://vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=22000&highlight=icebreaker
-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Award Request for Dman999!

Did not realize they had an award for this till to day!!! Well over due is right!

Absolutely got my vote ! Dennis did a great job organizing everything last year.
The hotel he picked was perfect. very clean and nice rooms, and the restaurant was in the hotel so it was nice to eat and drink a few beverages without worrying about driving afterwards. The route he picked for our group ride Saturday was great too. Looking forward to it again this year :punk:

Yes vote! It's a lot of hard work to organize a ride/event. Gotta throw a shout out to Jim (Thevmaxrider) for his efforts on organizing the icebreaker in past years too!

Last edited:

I hope to make it back to an Spring Ice Breaker sometime soon, probably not this year though. The pictures and the attendee's responses are a sure sign of a well planned and run event. Good on ya Dennis!:punk:

he's got my vote. i don't care what they say about you, dennis. anybody who can organize humans is alright in my book.

Sounds like he went all out,Everyone who attented had a great time,Yes,And a happy spring to all!

Thanks for the Nomination donnelly (and everyone else's support), hopefully you'll be able to make this years ride. :D

I will I was mad I let rain stop me last year!!! Your welcome sorry it took so dam long!

Great ride last year! Will be again this year. Thks Dennis.

Dale #2592

hes to afraid to say it but dennis emailed me he is threatening selling the max and buying a harley he is weeping at the computer right now!!!

And NOT Just Any Harley but a "Bitches" Harley (an 883 Sportster) LOL !

Latest posts

Back