AWARDED: Award Request for NHVmaxpower!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for NHVmaxpower!

• Yes

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

06VMAXIMUS

Reaction score
- 06VMAXIMUS

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 3097
User Name: 06VMAXIMUS
What is your name?: Bob

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 2
Name: Nice guy award
Description: Forum user who always helps out a fellow VMaxxer

Recipient username : NHVmaxpower

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

Wayne is a stand up guy and deserves this award!
http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=27953
-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Award Request for NHVmaxpower!

Absolutely, he is a great guy that definitely deserves this award!

4Qtzo18758.jpg

:ummm::ummm: Ummm I appriciate you all & Thank you guys for nominating me but.... What did I do to be nominated?? When I joined this forum I expected to get a pain in the ass award w/ all my questions lol. Thanks again .
Wayno

:ummm::ummm: Ummm I appriciate you all & Thank you guys for nominating me but.... What did I do to be nominated?? When I joined this forum I expected to get a pain in the ass award w/ all my questions lol. Thanks again .
Wayno
Look at the link in the original post! I'd say giving away a stage 1 kit for free is reason enough for me. Kudo's bro!

Stepped up and helped to get two folks - one Captain Kyle interested in my 05 that was damaged and needs some body work and paint!!!

NHvmaxpower hooked me up with stage one needles for free yesterday. I called and talked to him on the phone for about a 1\2 hr. He is a great guy I couldn't believe someone would go out of there way to help me out like that. I just want to say I am really enjoying this sight everyone on here seems to be real friendly and full of advice. I am glad I found it!

Wow what can I say?? I want to thank Pepsi,Captain Morgans,Marlboro cigarettes, my parents , my friends ...Wait a min For a min I thought I was on stage giving a speach LMAO. No seriously thank you all who voted for me. This site has so many great people w/ so much know how. I am glad to be a part of it & so looking forward to meeting many of you all this summer.
Wayno

Latest posts

Back