Back pad for Yamaha sissy bar

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maleko89

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have one for sale or know where I can get something that'll work? TIA,

Mark do you have a foam and plate? Or do you need the whole thing?

Yeah, I have just the frame piece but would need the whole pad and mounting piece.

Thanks Capitan!

mark,

i picked up one of these when i sold the spare sissybar i had:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Back...rcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a5d9ab39e

theres no nutserts or anything like that on the back but there is about 1/2" thick piece of plywood that you could either self tap screws into or install your own nutserts or something. $15 shipped is a good deal too eh?

it was good enough quality too it seemed. You'd have to ask tothemax93 as he bought it from me on how its holding up.

Wow, great price! Thanks Garrett! I'll wait and see if Kyle finds anything first.

I suggest going with a pair of cushions, used simultaneously. :biglaugh:

91555-bigthumbnail.jpg

We had our upholsterer make us one for a backrest I was missing the pad for. But, it would be cheaper to do what was mentioned before.

Kyle, I might be interested in the fender??

Sean

I thought the sissy pads were still available from Yamaha or Star or whatever it is called these days. Same as Virago?

Jayhawk:
I could use couple dozen pairs of those cushions.
It's what's attached to them that's the problem.

Back