Bars

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMAX1

Reaction score
Want something a little wider than pythons drag bars, wtf is up with flanders, $100 for handlebars? Those dudes are on crack. Any others to look at?

Tom

I ran the Python's with good luck. Nathan has wider bars on his Max but don't remember the brand. When I rode his I did like the way it felt.

I am running the pythons right now, they are fine, maybe a little narrow. Borrowed a pair of renthals from the shop, nice feel,almost drag bar feel but not quite enough bar for controls. I can swallow 30.00 for bars and not like them, but 100 thats just crazy. Really like the looks of renthals gray bars, kinda dresses up the control area. Sometimes too much chrome is too much.

Just installed pro taper bars on the 02,32.5 inchs wide,havent ridden yet but the feel awesome

what series? I have the henrys but not enough room for controls.

These are se series se stands for seven eights ,they have the crash bar on them as well,made of aluminum and very light.Got them from my buddys dealership for $50 list for $69.

Latest posts

Back