Bbq rules

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxride06

Reaction score
We are about to enter the BBQ season. Therefore it is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of this sublime outdoor * *cooking activity * *.* *When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events are put into motion: **_ _*

*_Routine... _** **
(1) ** **The woman buys the food. ** **
(2) ** **The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes dessert *. * **
(3) ** **The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand. ** **
(4) ** **The woman remains outside the compulsory three meter exclusion zone where the exuberance of testosterone and other manly bonding activities can take place without the interference of the woman. **_ _*

*_Here comes the important part: _** **
(5) * *THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL. **_ _*
*_More routine... _** **
(6) ** **The woman goes inside to organise the plates and cutlery. ** (7) ** **The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is looking great. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he flips the meat *

*_Important again: _** **
(8) ** **THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN. **_ _*

*_More routine... _* *
(9) * The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces, and brings them to the table. * **
(10) * After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes. *_ _*

*_And most important of all: _** **
(11) * Everyone * **PRAISES * the * **MAN * and * **THANKS HIM * for his cooking efforts. * **
(12) ** **The man asks the woman how she enjoyed '* *her night off * *', * *and, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women.*

Hey ive got an idea, if the grammar/spelling nazi's are really so concerned, then maybe buster should give out a badge to a few people so they can write tickets and bring in more contributions for bandwidth etc :D

:eusa_dance:

Hey ive got an idea, if the grammar/spelling nazi's are really so concerned, then maybe buster should give out a badge to a few people so they can write tickets and bring in more contributions for bandwidth etc :D

:eusa_dance:

haha like a swear box? gotta give $1 for each grammatical incorrectness?

itd be a hell of a way to steal all vmax190's wifes money :rofl_200:
Oh, OH here we go again LOL:rofl_200:
I think we hurt his arrogant feelings again , I haven`t seen one post from him since his last Boast post.:confused2:
If he donated some of that money to a good charity and told us about it, I would high 5 him but, I don`t see that happening.
<<Dave>>

I think we hurt his arrogant feelings again , I haven`t seen one post from him since his last Boast post.:confused2:
If he donated some of that money to a good charity and told us about it, I would high 5 him but, I don`t see that happening.
<<Dave>>

i have donated to this forum twice, if you need more tell me, this is a good site, and i will do what ever it takes to keep it running. dave

<<Dave>>

tell me your charity and i would be glad to help out your cause. dave

Damn, I cut and paste and email and I have the Spelling and grammar cops on my nuts. I will go back to the fwd, fwd, fwd, fwd, fwd, fwd and slap the silly son of a bitch for you guys :worthy:.

On that note :red ass:

Latest posts

Back