Before and After pics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHSteve

Reaction score
Well work is done for this winter... mostly cosmetic new paint and pwdr coating and alot of elbow grease.
Thanks for all the help....

BEFORE..............................................................................................AFTER

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 101_3626.jpg
    101_3626.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 101_3627.jpg
    101_3627.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Very Cool Projects. The Mod Monkey will soon get a harder grip on you. You've got a great start.....
My Blood Brother was a Master Gunny so I really like the USMC on your side covers....

I like what you have done with it. Still a bit too much chrome for me with the engine painted that way.

I plan on doing something similar. I've made up my mind to start the process of murdering out my VMax. I think I'll start by keeping all my current red accents and see how it looks then. If I don't like that, I'll completely black it out.

THANKS GUYS!!!! The engine paint is a "flame proof" matte black from Advanced Auto parts.
This was all i could afford to due this past Winter...... Like many a VMAX she is a work in progress.
I had a lot of fun working on her over the last few months.

having a charging prob right now....nothin but 12 V at idle or 3k rpm

Kudos for your hard work but I personally liked the way it looked "before".
The scoops all shiny against a flat black PC engine section looked a bit out of contrast to me, probably just me though?

Dude I got the before and after pics mixed up. lmao!I':rofl_200:I thought you took the "charred" looking engine and made it all nice and shiny again.
Mike

Latest posts

Back