bought my first vmax and info would be great

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

modmonkey.jpg

Great looking bike. Watch out for the Mod Monkey he will make you spend all your free cash on this bike.

it has a few mod folk brace braded pipes improved oil breather pipes kerker power pipes sound great and diffrent front wheel i think like i say any comment faults or cheeps mods that will set my bike off the part are welcome cheers guys

the vmax has a cple lil gremlins.

sync the carbs every cple thousand miles.

put some sort of fuel stabilizer in the fuel periodically,,,,,

if the starter acts up there are several easy upgrades and fixes for that issue.

on the early bikes ...say pre 93 i think....the charging system is a lil weak.....but there are some easy upgrades for that as well.

proper maintenance will keep the max running fine tho and this is THE PLACE for any info you might need.

oh...nice bike!!!!!:punk:

That is one sweet looking Vmax! I would start by looking through the user mod section where there are some nice unique mods to pull ideas from. Even if you have a idea that you can conceptualize but need resources to complete, let us know as we have many talented and expert members here on VMF.

it has a few mod folk brace braded pipes improved oil breather pipes kerker power pipes sound great and diffrent front wheel i think like i say any comment faults or cheeps mods that will set my bike off the part are welcome cheers guys

Thinking of installing one for my folks . How is yours mounted ?

:rofl_200:

Back