Bright Gauge's Remedy (color change)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEAH , DO IT , ITS EASY & GREAT , YOU'LL LOVE IT ! ALL THE INFO IS IN THIS THREAD , THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT DID IT !:punk:

Re: Bright Gauge's Remedy

I ORDERD 2 MORE LED LIGHTS FROM www.customdynamics.com SO I'LL HAVE 3 , PART # LBO3 , I'M GOING TO PUT ALL 3 UNDER THE GRAB RAIL STACKED HORIZONTALY WHERE THE REFLECTOR IS , THEY FILL THAT SPACE PERFECTLY ! THIS WILL BE MY NEW TAIL LIGHT , ALL 3 TOGETHER , I'M MAKING A SIDE MOUNT LISCENS PLATE BRACKET ALSO , THIS WAY THERE WILL BE NOTHING ON THE REAR FENDER AT ALL , JUST THE FENDER & TIRE . I SCOPED IT ALL OUT & I THINK ITS GOING TO BE " BAD ASS " ! I'LL POST PICTURES AFTER I DO IT . :punk:
I DID MY TAIL LIGHT MOD FRIDAY , ITS AWESOME , I'LL TRY TO GET PICTURES THIS WEEK-END ! :punk:

Re: Bright Gauge's Remedy

I DID MY TAIL LIGHT MOD FRIDAY , ITS AWESOME , I'LL TRY TO GET PICTURES THIS WEEK-END ! :punk:

Start a new thread for it. It will be easier to follow. :thumbs up:

YOU GOT IT BUSTER ! " YOUR THE MAN " THE LAST TIME I TRIED TO POST PICTURES I HAD A HARD TIME , THATS WHY I CANT DO IT UNTILL THE WEEK-END , SO I HAVE MORE TIME TO MESS WITH IT !:confused2:

thanks to COP RUNNER, i had my changed over the weekend, took me less than 1 hour to change 4 of them (2 in speedo and 2 in Gauge). here, more info on the replacement bulbs on my 02 max, either 24 or 24NA will fit on speedo's bulb and Gauge's bulb. no need to get No.37 or smaller.

:punk:

thanks to cop runner, i had my changed over the weekend, took me less than 1 hour to change 4 of them (2 in speedo and 2 in gauge). Here, more info on the replacement bulbs on my 02 max, either 24 or 24na will fit on speedo's bulb and gauge's bulb. No need to get no.37 or smaller.

:punk:
good deal on the mod ! Can you post any pictures & did you change the color ?

I finally ordered four of the #24 non-LED bulbs. Can't beat $.99 a piece. Looking forward to it!

Have just done a tacho swap as mine was stuffed . So it becomes obvious what im doing next . Have just PM ed Jedi to see where he got the leds from in NZ .:clapping:
LET US NO HOW IT WORKS OUT & POST SOME PICTURES !...:punk:

I finished this this weekend with red LEDs from that site superbrightLED

EDIT:left the red eye correction on so it isn't a great pic. cause it just added more red to it, but it does look good without the extra red.

Attachments

• RedGuages.jpg
    RedGuages.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 112
Just a question . On this th
HTML:
resd some of you guys have said that the temp gauge isnt as bright as the tacho . Is this the case with everyone else or is it just certain bulbs and leds .:ummm:

I finished this this weekend with red LEDs from that site superbrightLED

EDIT:left the red eye correction on so it isn't a great pic. cause it just added more red to it, but it does look good without the extra red.
LOOKS GREAT ! GLAD IT WORKED OUT !...:punk:

Just a question . On this thresd some of you guys have said that the temp gauge isnt as bright as the tacho . Is this the case with everyone else or is it just certain bulbs and leds .:ummm:
THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME ON MY " 2006 "...:confused2:

Just a question . On this thresd some of you guys have said that the temp gauge isnt as bright as the tacho . Is this the case with everyone else or is it just certain bulbs and leds .:ummm:
Yeah No matter what you do the temp gauge is a lil dimmer because the bulb is on the other side of the tach. But at night it's still bright enough.

I just put in the non LED's (#24's from superillumination).....way too dim for me.
It's even hard to make out the needles on the gauges.
I tried scratching some paint off..looks like shit.
I'm going to go for the LED's .....

Back