Bull Exhausts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I'm having a difficult time following this... Trauma, just let me know how it'll work if you could. Like I said, count me in and I may have someone hold on to them in the States rather than ship all the way to Canada.

KarmaKatt
Lee

For those who want them on a dual exhaust setup or UFO/Voodoo pipes, take a measurement of the angle that you'll need for them to line up and post it. If they're going to be made. It wouldn't take much to add the proper fitting angle to the mufflers and the builders would already have the angle to work with and not have to worry about them having to get a vmax in the shop and do the measuring themselves.

Do you have any bigger pictures of your muffler? The thumbnails that you posted are not much bigger then the thumbnails themselves.

DMAN999 there is no adapter involved on the Bull exhaust I have. They are made out of one piece (front to end) of stainless steel and do fit without any modification on our Vmax exhaust manifold.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
On which exact exhaust system, do you have one of the aftermarket sets (Marks, UFO, etc.) ?
What size is the Intake on that Bull muffler ?

I'd like to hear a dual pipe setup, I bet that would make the devil cry.
Me too !!!!

Since I'm having a difficult time following this... Trauma, just let me know how it'll work if you could. Like I said, count me in and I may have someone hold on to them in the States rather than ship all the way to Canada.

KarmaKatt
Lee
Where in Canada are you ?
I'm about 15 miles south of Fort Erie, Ontario, so you could always ship them here if you're close enough.

Here's another thread about the IXILs with a few good pictures and info on using IXILs on a 4-2 setup:
http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=22153

Dennis,- I live in Toronto although I plan on visiting Sean around March to really scratch that itch!

Dennis,- I live in Toronto although I plan on visiting Sean around March to really scratch that itch!
Google Hamburg, NY.
If you have anything you want shipped here, I can store it for as long as necessary.
You'll just need to come pick it p at some point.
I've done that for a few of the Ontario VMOA members in the past.

And I'm pretty sure we'll be having the Spring Ice Breaker here again next year, so you could always come down for that too.

Google Hamburg, NY.
If you have anything you want shipped here, I can store it for as long as necessary.
You'll just need to come pick it p at some point.
I've done that for a few of the Ontario VMOA members in the past.

And I'm pretty sure we'll be having the Spring Ice Breaker here again next year, so you could always come down for that too.

Thanks brother I'll speak to you soon!!
Lee

leejross1972 @gmail.com

I want this!!!

Question I have is: Is it possible to buy 4-1 Headers from Supertrapp, UFO, Marks, Holeshot without buying cans? Does anyone just sell 4-1 headers?

I want this!!!

Question I have is: Is it possible to buy 4-1 Headers from Supertrapp, UFO, Marks, Holeshot without buying cans? Does anyone just sell 4-1 headers?

I'd imagine most would...

For those who want them on a dual exhaust setup or UFO/Voodoo pipes, take a measurement of the angle that you'll need for them to line up and post it. If they're going to be made. It wouldn't take much to add the proper fitting angle to the mufflers and the builders would already have the angle to work with and not have to worry about them having to get a vmax in the shop and do the measuring themselves.

:bang head:

I'm not sure even where to start my measurement. I have 4/2 Slash cuts with UFO Headers

I want this!!!

PM Sean Morley (one2dmax) on this forum, or email him at one2dmax(at)aol.com I'm sure he'll have what the Dr. ordered.

I'm not sure even where to start my measurement.

Just run a straight edge down the pipe, then when the curve moves away from the straight edge, measure the angle.
Or if you sent me a top-view picture of your setup, I can overlay it and measure the angles. That will work with any of the pipe setups, for those who have different pipes.

My email is kjshover(at)alaska.net

KJ-

I've snapped like 10 pics please let me know if you can receive they them....

Lee

I've searched all topics in this chapter, but couldn't find the exhaust I have. :biglaugh:

Hamkass,

As soon as you speak to your contact let us know. There is a comparable item if they can't help us. I'd imagine there is going to be more than a few intetested in these slip ons as they the ones KJ has sound fantastic. A 4/2 Quad is really what I'm looking for. However, some may only be looking for a 4/1 or a 4/2 Single Exit.

The next step is:

How many of us are interested in this European product?
Please refer to the very beginning of this Thread for a Video and more information and link to Bull's Website. They have other 1200 cc Exhaust listed and the price is like 0ver 1,000 Euro.

This IXIL product that KJ has is listed at $130/slip on. If anyone else is interested please speak up. I spoke to Eric on the phone yesterday and if the quality is top notch and price somewhat reasonable count us in...

Back