Bull Exhausts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the only problem with that is that KJ had a kerker 4-1 exhaust, and right now I am running a 4-2 (so I would need a right and left side) I hope that I'm wrong, cause 130 is a really good price for something like that.
Yes, with a 4 into 2 exhaust you'd need to order 2 of those.
But $260 (plus $20 or so for adapters fitted) is still cheaper than any other slip-on for our bikes.
Black Supertrapps are $370 or more, Stainless SuperTraps are $460 or more and the Delkevic's are $320 or more.

Last edited:
Think they'd fit a set of UFO headers??
Again to make them even More fun...
I've got the 4/2..

Are we jumping the gun here ? Is this the same as Hamkass'??
I'll spend the extra for a 4/2 but isn't Hamkass looking into a custom order ??

Lee

Oh yeah........, I do recognize that sound :biglaugh:

And indeed they look simular to the Ixil. However this brand is called BULL (http://www.bull-sp.eu/).
I met these guys a couple of years ago on a motorcycle show nearby Amsterdam. Their intention (and hope) was, after showing these exhaust on the motorcycle show, to get several orders.
A couple of months ago my old exhaust broke so I called the guys from BULL. Unfortunatelly for them, they didn't received any order for the exhaust, so they offered me to buy their 'prototype', which I did.

1. Hamkass,
  2. Keep us informed will you? Trauma and I are really interested especially in the 4/2.
  3. Cheers
  4. KarmaKatt
  5. Lee
  6. Vmoa member

Are we jumping the gun here ? Is this the same as Hamkass'??
I'll spend the extra for a 4/2 but isn't Hamkass looking into a custom order ??

Lee
I'd guess that they are exactly the same.
It just looks like Bull added an adapter to that IXIL Hyperflow Muflfer.
I could can get an adapter for about $5 from just about any local auto parts store or muffler shop.
But good luck getting them for anywhere near the same price from Europe as you'd get from the IXIL distributer I linked to.

Indeed the Bull exhaust does look and sound the same as the Ixil ones. However I can assure you they are NOT added to some kind of adapter. Would be quite a.special adapter to fit on your 4/2. I'm just offering an possibility for you guys. As said I will post a sound track and post some (close up) pictures this weekend. In the meantime I will contact the guy from Bull and ask him to come up with some prices. (i.e. 1 order / 5 orders / 10 orders.......)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

After checking the Archangel's bible, I cringed again :bang head:, Here is the muff that I used, it was originally for a '09 ZX600R, It had what appeared to be the right angle to mate up with the kerker. I figured what the hell, if it doesn't fit I'll hock it to one of the XZ6's running around up here. It turned out the eyes, for once, was lining up with the picture and the angle was perfect. I don't know about the fitment on Mark's or the UFO/Voodoo pipes.

It was allot less expensive here in the US. When I first bought it; I saw, I liked and I bought it from Roukama Motorsports in Holland (damn late night absinthe fest with the wallet close buy), I paid $249 with $40 shipping for a total of $289. So you can imagine my reaction when I saw a $129 price tag here in the US. But, I have no regrets at all. To me it was worth it.

If Hamkass can pull off a great deal, It would be a great deal and if it is of the same quality of the IXIL that great deal just got turned in to a fucking sweet deal :punk:

Here is sort of a review and a little Q/A from here.

Indeed the Bull exhaust does look and sound the same as the Ixil ones. However I can assure you they are NOT added to some kind of adapter. Would be quite a.special adapter to fit on your 4/2. I'm just offering an possibility for you guys. As said I will post a sound track and post some (close up) pictures this weekend. In the meantime I will contact the guy from Bull and ask him to come up with some prices. (i.e. 1 order / 5 orders / 10 orders.......)

Look at the adapter in KJ's thread, it's just a basic 2-1/4" to 2" Exhaust adapter, like you can find for $2-$3 at ANY auto parts store or muffler shop here.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/imo-548522?seid=srese1&gclid=CMqw2p-ftboCFQyZ4AodmloAJg
There is Nothing special about the adapters, for a 4 into 2 system you just need 2 of them.

KJ thanks for the follow up...that answers quite a few questions.

Cheers for all the leg work guys... Doesn't change the fact I love that sound. If the build quality is that much better I'll pay more... We'll wait and hear/see what Ham has going on First I think.

Lee

Attachments

• COLLECTION2012.pdf
    112.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IXIL2013EXPORT (part numbers).pdf
    47.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
DMAN999 there is no adapter involved on the Bull exhaust I have. They are made out of one piece (front to end) of stainless steel and do fit without any modification on our Vmax exhaust manifold.

DMAN999 there is no adapter involved on the Bull exhaust I have. They are made out of one piece (front to end) of stainless steel and do fit without any modification on our Vmax exhaust manifold.

And that includes a 4/2 set up?

Lee

HMMMMMM....now thats VERY interesting....:hmmm:

Latest posts

Back