Bull Exhausts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So KerKer's may be the easiest transition?
I'm sure he means because these Slipons will fit the Stock headers and the IXIL's should clamp on pretty easily instead of the Kerker Cans.

Attachments

• KERKER-KSS-001_is.jpg
    KERKER-KSS-001_is.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Is this set up to complicate issues??? Why all of a sudden do i have to enter my password?

It shouldn't, its just a link to a few pages back of this thread and the pt numbers are just a cut and paste from the company's .pdf catalog.

Sometimes on mine...if Ive been on the site for past 12 hrs, if I go to a different thread, I will have to log back in. Your phone, computer..etc is probably just getting rid of the cookies, so the thread just isnt recognizing "you"

I'm sure he means because these Slipons wil lfit the tock headers and the IXIL's should clamp on pretty easily instead of the Kerker Cans.

Exactly :punk:

l0or.png

Regardless, good chance I'll be going with these Sikhism's
Slip ons. A reasonable cost non the less...

7c89a441048d1306d74968f1ec263cdd.jpg

Vance & Hines CS One Urban Brawler Dual Slip-On - Polished Muffler
Description
The Streetfighter style takes the motorcycle back to its basic and essential roots; the Urban Brawler CS One captures this attitude with a minimalist design Features dual slash-cut tips constructed of polished stainless steel and laser engraved with the Vance & Hines name Specially fashioned for the monstrous Kawasaki Z1000, the Urban Brawler also allows for optional tip inserts to reduce sound level output 3-5 dB when installed (sold separately) Made in the U.S.A. PartMasterID: 4722532

Other products by Vance & Hines
Item #: 1811-2294 Our Price: $269.95 $202.46 ends 11/12/2013
Quantity:
up.gif

down.gif

Does anyone know what sport bikes have exits on both sides?

IXIL's website kinda sucks, I only see search by fitment. Doesn't seem to want to let you browse

Back