buying stuff

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dnrncnl

Reaction score
am i wrong in thinking that if someone call you and wants you to buy somthing from them used that you the purchaser would set the price you want to pay not they set the price at what they want they are calling you right :hmmm:

In my opinion,
The person with the product, sets the price for the product. For example: I have a Vmax for sale for $4000.00. I have the product so I set the price.
Even If i'm calling people trying to sell it to them, It's my decsion on the final price. As a buyer you can either accept or reject the price, or make an offer.

The seller can always set their price, it what the buyer is willing to pay is the price that gets paid or not. If it's a out of the blue offer more than likely they are trying to get you to buy based on emotion.
If it's a product you know the price of then you can better determine the final price you pay or he walks off to try to sell to somebody else. It's your money and your decision.

The seller can always set a price no matter what, but the buyer is the one who sets the value of an item. If you don't want to pay what they are asking it is obviously not worth what they want to you to pay.

maybe some more specifics would help. but yea, probably.

What are they selling, how much are they asking, how much do you think it is worth, and do you want it?

oem backrest and flyscreen for $200 looks like new both but they called me right

i did buy it cant pass it up

haha fuck man i fu don't want those i'll take it!

Damn straight, you made a heck of a deal. He probably feels good that you didn't snap it right up, that combo could be worth over $500!!

mabey im weird but it kinda makes me feel like a weasel but a weasel with a good deal cant beleive the prices they get for these

ya he might set the price but its only worth to you what you are willing to pay for it. If he has no buyer and is calling you to sell it, make him a offer and see if he takes it, after that you negotiate to what you are willing to pay and what he is willing to take.

Man if you don't scoop those at that price you will kick yourself later. The backrest alone is a hot item right now and are VERY hard to come by in good shape.

Back