CCW Question

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would only be 100% comfortable with it if I was the one packing.

Or if I was packing as well as the other guy.

But then, I'm a real paranoid son of a bitch.

ViciousCycle said:
My apologies for sending out the worst goodwill ambassador team ever(Katrina refugees). We got enough of them in Baton Rouge to change the safety factor here as well. Never thought I'd want a CCW, but nowadays it's gotten bad here. Had stuff stolen out of my carport in broad daylight while I was sleeping between dog shifts.:damn angry:
The vast majority of the evacuee's were responsible people who just got blindsided by mother nature. They have since either assimilated locally or have gone back home to rebuild. The 20k or so FEMA freebie thugs that remain are on a rampage now that the gubmint teat is drying up.

ViciousCycle said:
Question from the Deep South: If you knew one of your riding buddies wasn't packing heat, would you still feel comfortable riding with him?

Now that's funny>>>>

I can totally relate...

The ONLY place I ever go that I do not have a firearm on my person is at work.... I work For Lyondell Chemical in a chemical plant.....

Police are nothing but janitors that clean up the mess..They will do nothing to save your ass when there is an emergency......
Houston area is one of the best places to be when it comes to actually using the self defense/property protection laws and not having the courts pursue you....

I carry a 2" barrell .357 5 shot Spurless Ruger SP-101....no brainer to use and completely reliable....

As soon as I get back in the country I'm taking my hunter's safety course or pistol safety course, whichever is offered first at my local range. Being from MA I thought it would be nearly impossible to get my LTC but then one of my best friends got on the local PD so it's a cake walk now.

Did you know in MA you have to actually justify your request for a LTC? And saying that you want to exercise your 2nd Ammendment rights won't cut it either. Terrible!
________
TRICHOMES

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back