Conesville, IA Labor day weekend

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I'm here... I'm actually in Peoria for business and I'll be heading to michigan for the NASCAR race this weekend, I should be able to get two tents again for you guys. I've been pretty busy with work and other stuff, but I'll try to give you guys a call later today.

Jeff

Jeff, spray away and get that slick on there, I got some things to lower the bike and a Shinko out back on the way and should be here in time for Conesville. We'll see if my fat out of practice arse has anything for you and that giggle gassed machine. :D

I'm in. I can't wait to go!

I painted the bike today... looks pretty good. Well, it looks better than it did when I bought it.:punk:

I should be there Wed, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, some of Sunday, but I think we are going boating in the afternoon... then back maybe Sunday night.

I'll be getting wristbands on Wed ($5 off) so let me know how many to get and how many tents to round up. I have 2 extra right now.

I'll need a tent for sure Jeff. I might have found a place in town to get the wristbands for the $5 discount. I will let you know if it fails so you could pick up a couple for me. Thanks buddy.:punk:

Hi neighbors:eusa_dance:

I wish my bike ran. Dont they still burn jap bikes there?:biglaugh:

Hi neighbors:eusa_dance:

I wish my bike ran. Dont they still burn jap bikes there?:biglaugh:

What is wrong with your bike? Maybe we can get it done for Conesville?

Give me a ring if you need a hand sometime 319-461-8969

Jeff

What would be the best night to come, only be able to make it out once. As I can only get a babysitter for one day. Let me know as I am in. Roy

Do you plan to crash for the night or just hang out for the day? I know there is a lot going on Saturday (L.A. Guns are playing, drag racing, untamed shrews-comedians). Friday is good too though. I will be there from Friday afternoon till Sunday afternoon as will many others in our group.:eusa_dance:

Jeff, We can get our wristbands from the Big Barn Harley shop here in town. Don't worry about getting any for us. Thanks for the offer thought. We appreciate it.

Saturday/night will probably be the best, but if you can only make it one
day $35 or $40 a person is a pretty hefty price to pay. I will probably be there Wed. night but won't stay over until Friday night through Sunday... then it is off for a little boating action.

Well, forget me coming $80 is too much for me for a single day sorry ladys and gents not this time. Have a blast though, Roy

To bad you can't make it. Don't worry about us though... we'll have a cold one for you!

Well, forget me coming $80 is too much for me for a single day sorry ladys and gents not this time. Have a blast though, Roy

WOW! Yeah too much moola! I am going to a wedding Saturday night and then to the lake for the rest of the weekend. Ya'll have fun and don't be TOO stupid!

Let's go to Cordova Saturday Roy... :eusa_dance:

If you wanna go for time runs fridays are the best night. You wont get hardly any runs on sat cause of the points races. I am going out for OCTOBERFEST a Fri-Sun event last main event for Cordova. If you and Susan are just wanting to go out, me and Paula would be up for it. Roy

Well, I have things loaded up... I have 3 cases of beer, ice, 2 tents, sleeping bags, almost 20lbs of nitrous, some fireworks, some fruity drinks for the morning hangover, 2 large bags and one block of ice, leathers, helmet, gloves, and an empty stomach...... I'm gonna have fun!!!!!!!!!

I'll be putting on the drag slick tonight and getting the bike cleaned up so it can get all dusty this weekend.

We'll see how the VMax holds up with an 80 hp shot of nitrous on an unprepped cement landing strip???? Keep you fingers crossed.

Hope everyone has a long, safe and happy weekend.

Jeff

Latest posts

Back