• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cops 4 sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a set of cops from blaxmax oh maybe 2 months ago. Just got the bike so wanted to put some miles on it before i installed them. Put about 500 miles on the bike before i did install them tonight. They werent hard to install at all. With the stock coils i used to have a hesitation inbetween 4 and 5k. That is now gone. On a warm start up the bike would slowly come up to idle. Now you hit the start buttom and the bike comes right to life. Throttle response it 100% crisper than what it was. I think this mod is worth every penny. Thanks blaxmax.

Do they come with instructions?

They are pretty much plug and play. There are LOTS of people on the forum that can walk you thru the installation. They only thing to keep in mind is that when you replace the front coils, the coil on the right side, fires the spark plug on the left, and vice versa. So IMHO, replace then 1 at a time.

They are pretty much plug and play. There are LOTS of people on the forum that can walk you thru the installation. They only thing to keep in mind is that when you replace the front coils, the coil on the right side, fires the spark plug on the left, and vice versa. So IMHO, replace then 1 at a time.
But do they come with instructions?

I thought there was a procedure in the forum with lots of pictures for the installation along with the removal of the old coils....

Starting a little operation on my bike this weekend. If al works wel, safe me a set blaxmax

Do they come with instructions?
I take the time to make sure every member gets how they are put on. It is very easy as two short ones plug directly in the back and the longer two cross on the front coils.I follow up too.Let me know if I can help.

So, went for my first ride of the season today. Must say, those cops seem to make a difference for sure. Like the other guys have posted, my idle is crisp, and so is the throttle response. My acceleration is much better, and think that is was a great investment. I had re gapped my plugs to .028 as seen on the forum and I think that may have helped as well. I can't thank you enough for making them available. Great simple clean mod and they are so simple to install. If you've done any vmax work the instructions are almost natural, just remember that the fronts plug opposite of each other. Enjoy the weather and ride safe fellow vmax'r

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blaxmax, what will it cost to send them to the Netherlands?
Installing will be oke, but whats the talk.about 0.28.... 0.32?

How can I change/program that

Blaxmax, what will it cost to send them to the Netherlands?
Installing will be oke, but whats the talk.about 0.28.... 0.32?

How can I change/program that
What ignition are you running? Regapping the plugs are needed when running resistors.
I just sent two sets there and shipping is $22.50.

Send u an pm back today.. couldn't track it back. Can u let me.know if u received it

Back