Cornel at it again on ebay!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Othe...1609773?pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item43ae91f4ad

I am sure its just an advertising stunt for business. The last time this was up for grabs it went up to about $30,000 and didnt sell.

I guess we know the reserve is quite high. Let the bids begin again! $2.50 going once...
rofl_200.gif
It is a nice looking bike, just not my cup of tea. I'm doing away with the limited bling I had. I'd consider this bike before an Orange County Chopper model though, if I was rolling in $$. Prolly a lot cheaper too. And. I'll bet a lot more fun to ride than an OCC. The only bike they built there that I do like, is the fire engine bike.
Steve-o

Last edited:
That is a ludicrous amount of bling. I'm sure it is someone's cup of tea, though. For the person who wants everyone to notice them .

That is a ludicrous amount of bling. I'm sure it is someone's cup of tea, though. For the person who wants everyone to notice them .

Especially johnny law! He might get lost from all the glare with that much chrome too.....:rofl_200:

Hell that bike wasnt built for riding...well maybe in an air conditioned trailer or moving pedistal.. He should have went ahead and chromed the tires since they will never see asphalt and the seat too it will never see ass! IMHO it was a waste of a perfectly good motorcycle

I think its just an advertising gimmick to get people talking.

I wonder about this part though
I bought two of these 2009 models special order from the dealer when they were first introduced. One has become the World Famous BattleStar which is the first and only STREET LEGAL Generation 2 Vmax to make a sub-9 second quarter mile pass, clocking a 8.87 @ 156.82 mph ……..over two years ago ! The second one is this bike
I wonder about it cause at one point he bought another bloke's GenII dragbike, and it was the understanding that it was the 8 sec bike after he was done with it. Not an "ordered" bike. Didn't he put out a few offers of free parts and labor for the use of a Gen II, being the one he ordered hasn't arrived yet?

I just did over most of the chrome on a 2010 HD Street Glide. Satin Black PC. I liked the look so much I did my wheels that color. And I'm not stopping there. Vmax's are for RIDING. So is that Street Glide.
Steve-o

I just did over most of the chrome on a 2010 HD Street Glide. Satin Black PC. I liked the look so much I did my wheels that color. And I'm not stopping there. Vmax's are for RIDING. So is that Street Glide.
Steve-o

Im right there with you Bro! Im a rider NOT a rubber. Its kind of a running joke with my friends that EVERYTHING I own eventually ends up flat black, I call it a dust n ride paint job:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I think its just an advertising gimmick to get people talking.

I wonder about this part though

I wonder about it cause at one point he bought another bloke's GenII dragbike, and it was the understanding that it was the 8 sec bike after he was done with it. Not an "ordered" bike. Didn't he put out a few offers of free parts and labor for the use of a Gen II, being the one he ordered hasn't arrived yet?
I do remember that offer being out there. Advertising on Ebay has to be a little desperate or at least it seems that way to me. I wonder why he doesn't just learn to play properly when on forums. :confused2:

Never dealt with the guy but I have to say It is a cheap smart way to get advertising. Just look at all the ways HD has marketed & done advertising over the years & look where there at. I have to say they were smart to. DO you see any Jap bikes marketed as much as HD ? I cant blame a guy for advertising.

Back