custom exhaust by ufo performance

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is the idiot on the bike Slamming the shifter down into first.... Geeze did you see that KAAA FUKIN SLAMM!!! Ok now that we are in first gear lets bounce it off the rev limiter while I do a tire hop burnout... :looser:

My point is proven about forums. Thank you for your courteous, polite and useful input.

Tim Nash
VMaxGuru.com

My point is proven about forums. Thank you for your courteous, polite and useful input.

Tim Nash
VMaxGuru.com

Didnt know you were here to make a point. I have viewed your website and read some on your blog. You are doing a lot of good things for the new VMAX and think you have a lot of motivation.
On the other hand I guess it was you on the bike, I speak my mind. Did I mention anything untrue? Slamming the shifter, and bouncing off the rev limiter? Is this professinal?

Didnt know you were here to make a point. I have viewed your website and read some on your blog. You are doing a lot of good things for the new VMAX and think you have a lot of motivation.
On the other hand I guess it was you on the bike, I speak my mind. Did I mention anything untrue? Slamming the shifter, and bouncing off the rev limiter? Is this professinal?

To be honest, when I edited this video, I never dreamed someone would have this opinion. To retort, from the time I start the bike until I put it in gear, I have the clutch in. The Gen 2 bike engages a little hard. I think the audio just accentuates the sound. It's really bouncing from me putting my foot on the peg. It's not so much on the rev limiter you hear, it is hopping between my legs on the concrete. My aim was not to be professional. My aim was for a smoking burnout. There can be no second shot as the tire tread would show the previous burnout. It was a one shot deal.

T Nash

Ah, don't sweat it T Nash, lankee rarely has anything good to say about anything related to the '09 Max. He worships the BKing but he just won't admit it!:biglaugh:

Youre an ASS!!! Ooops.. I spoke my mind!

I really like the look's of that set up much better than the first version,..sounds much more smooth and throaty as well. The other may be trick for the strip, but Id prefer the softer rumble that erupts in to a NASCAResk symphony.
I thought the burn out was raw,.shows the beast gettin nasty. :clapping: :punk:

If you have ridden a 09 vmax you will understand why it bounces off the rev limiter. Once the tire breaks loose its up there almost instanously. Even when doing a rolling burn out.

If the first gen vmax had a rev limiter it may do the same thing. If its bouncing off the limiter at least you know you're not going to blow it up. Rev limitors are a good thing!

Looked to me like the bike was clicked down into first gear fairly smooth also!

Looks and sounds good IMHO. Definitely much better that the competition LOL. I think it would look even better if the cans were a touch smaller in Diameter though. And black skins instead of carbon. But regardless, it's pretty sweet.

Tim,
Thanks for all you're doing for the VMAX community. I only wish I could afford an '09 to take advantage of your research and work. Your blog on the website is great and you keep adding new content. Hope you keep it up for a long time to come. I'll be curious to see the #'s the new exhaust puts out.

Heres some more pics for you guys hopefully tim will have dyno results next week.:biglaugh:

Attachments

• custom exhaust 1.jpg
    custom exhaust 1.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 35
  • custom exhaust 2.jpg
    custom exhaust 2.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 44
  • custom exhaust 3.jpg
    custom exhaust 3.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 44

Tim Nash
VMaxGuru.com

Tim, Please do not judge the rest of the forum based soley on Lankee's comments.

To be honest, when I edited this video, I never dreamed someone would have this opinion. To retort, from the time I start the bike until I put it in gear, I have the clutch in. The Gen 2 bike engages a little hard. I think the audio just accentuates the sound. It's really bouncing from me putting my foot on the peg. It's not so much on the rev limiter you hear, it is hopping between my legs on the concrete. My aim was not to be professional. My aim was for a smoking burnout. There can be no second shot as the tire tread would show the previous burnout. It was a one shot deal.

T Nash

You are fighting a loosing battle here.
I have looked at your site many times and have been quite impressed with your work. I can only assume that you are a fellow engineer and as one you should read through this thread....http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=4735
.....to fully understand what you are dealing with.

Please keep up the good work and keep those of us that appreciate up to date.

sounds bad ass and looks great too, great video!

:thumbs up:

As for lankee..........put a filter on it

Back