customcreations

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That definetly sucks Todd! Hope you get better quick. Can't even tell what bike you were on from the pic I saw. Godspeed on your recovery bro!

That sucks. With his luck since he's been on this forum I would think he may want to consider a lifestyle change. It's not "normal" to go through this many accidents and eventually he is going to lose to the odds.

Sean

I would say he did lose to the odd's. only Todd can make up his mind on that one. Trust me he is thinking hard on it. After that day i have made my mind up that the twisty's seam to be the biggest danger in the way i ride so i will be backing off the throttle and taking them a'lot safer from now on.

Yeah.........We were all pushing it hard on that road, it could have been any one of us.......................Tom.

straight away's at high speed's can be a danger also but i feel the twisty's are more.

I'm sorry to hear about Todd's accident, I know he's a bright young man and will make the best decision for his situation.
Thoughts and prayers for a quick and complete healing!
I have slowed down but still catch myself in old habits which could be an issue since I ride alone a lot. Maybe it's time for a Delorme InReach.

Last edited:
Back