Done

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi-

Reaction score
On the road at last. All registered and hitting the streets.

Attachments

• max 023 (Large).jpg
    max 023 (Large).jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 120
  • max 028 (Large).jpg
    max 028 (Large).jpg
    102 KB · Views: 138
Very nice looking bike, great job.....

Now go raise hell and scare old ladies and dogs to death young man....:biglaugh:

+1
I like how you fit the rear seat lines to match up with the tail piece! Did you fabricate it yourself?
Does the black stripe on the side covers extend onto the seat or is it just a shadow playing tricks on my eyes?

Yes made it and you're looking at a shadow.
rode it around town today and got heaps of attention every time I parked it.
There's not to many here in Auckland . I felt a little embarrassed by it all.

Jedi, your bike looks excellent! Great work! :thumbs up:

Yuppers, I have to go to NZ, not only the hottest women on the planet, but the Vmax fabrication is second to none.

Looks very nice Jedi!:punk: Your work is absolutely great when it comes to custom fabrication. You must have a nice set of tools. I would like to know more about how you did the rear wheel. I want a bigger wheel without having to shell out a ton of cash.

Looks very nice Jedi!:punk: Your work is absolutely great when it comes to custom fabrication. You must have a nice set of tools. I would like to know more about how you did the rear wheel. I want a bigger wheel without having to shell out a ton of cash.

Cheers, I did write about the VTR wheel here.... http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=3821 a couple of months ago.

Wow, I didn't realize the work you went through to get that wheel to work. You have access to better tools than I do. Nice work.

Very Nice!!!! Great work!!!

Ride the shiznit out of him!!!

What ever you do, do not paint him purple :rofl_200:

Neil

Latest posts

Back