Ebay Windshield

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RV TECH

Reaction score
Bought this little windshield on ebay and thought some of you may like to see better pics of it than they have listed. It sells for $89.99. I was looking for a little bit of a break on the wind without hampering the looks of the bike, I am happy with this windshield.

Installed the Yamaha oem Engine Guards last week as well and love having them to rest my feet on. One of the little V stickers on the case guards fell off on the first ride so I took the other one off as well.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 67
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 65
Do you have a link to the eBay ad? I like that windshield.

Sounds like a good deal. You say you like how it works. Can you tell me what you notice is better?
I am considering getting a windshield also.

I bought a windshield from this seller as well. Mine is this version: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-...5821344QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I like it a lot, can't really say whats different about it because I've only ridden with this windshield on. I took the OEM one off right away and replaced it with this, so never have ridden without one even.

And how can you pass up something with an ad campaign like this...?

"mounting of windshield makes your motorcycle look as to have a unique and mysterious momentum." :banana:

I bought a windshield from this seller as well. Mine is this version: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-...5821344QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I like it a lot, can't really say whats different about it because I've only ridden with this windshield on. I took the OEM one off right away and replaced it with this, so never have ridden without one even.

And how can you pass up something with an ad campaign like this...?

"mounting of windshield makes your motorcycle look as to have a unique and mysterious momentum." :banana:

This windshield is the same, just a matter of wether you want the chrome/stainless trim along the bottom or not.

Sounds like a good deal. You say you like how it works. Can you tell me what you notice is better?
I am considering getting a windshield also.

I like the way it looks. I haven't rode with it yet. The temp is in the low 40's with a strong wind here today in Minnesota. We are expecting light snow this weekend. Sux...

I believe it is going to take some of that wind off of my chest, it does seem a little strong somedays.

Here is theirt current ad on ebay: Desi Vmax windshield
here it the vendors store: http://stores.ebay.com/american24store?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Yes, Brian posted the right link for ebay. Thanks
progress.gif

Thanks for the post guys, just ordered one. I hate to put one on but this is about the best looking one I've seen so far and something to cut the wind off my chest some would sure be nice!

Thanks for the post guys, just ordered one. I hate to put one on but this is about the best looking one I've seen so far and something to cut the wind off my chest some would sure be nice!

I am happy with mine. It doesn't move the wind up above the helmet, but it is a nice improvement to get it off of the chest area.

I am happy with mine. It doesn't move the wind up above the helmet, but it is a nice improvement to get it off of the chest area.

Yea that's the deal on all the smaller windshields so I figured might as well get the one that I found the best looking, thanks for the pics bro!

Latest posts

Back