Facebook cure!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a whole new seat. The Corbin is pretty but it's too wide/tall or something for me. It's uncomfortable when I put my feet down at stops. I need something more low profile.

The corbin is wide, hard and a pain in the ass to fuel with.
The MAXGASSER, is lower then stock:biglaugh: narrower in the thigh area for better leg to the ground room at stops , has WAY better low back support and makes fueling not only easier but cool too!

i I GO ON " FACE BOOK " OCCASIONALLY , THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS THAT I'M NOT ON IT OFTEN ENOUGH TO KEEP UP WITH THE CONSTANT CHANGES THAT THEY MAKE , SO SOMETIMES I HAVE TO CALL MY FRIEND TO FIGURE THINGS OUT !

I spend 15 - 30 min a day on FB, and way too much time on 3 forums (here and 2 ADV Bike). I just created a profile on Google + to check it out, not as an addition to my social profile but to replace FB as my social profile. My work as a IT Tech affords me time/ access to a computer most all of the time, the time I spend on it during the non work hours needs better management! But I need that extra time to keep my avatars fresh, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!:punk:

I spend 15 - 30 min a day on FB, and way too much time on 3 forums (here and 2 ADV Bike). I just created a profile on Google + to check it out, not as an addition to my social profile but to replace FB as my social profile. My work as a IT Tech affords me time/ access to a computer most all of the time, the time I spend on it during the non work hours needs better management! But I need that extra time to keep my avatars fresh, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!:punk:

"Hi Brian....."

Just pleeeze be sure to keep the avatars fresh!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Ah, here's one now!!

Attachments

• Redbone avatar.jpg
    Redbone avatar.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 11
"Hi Brian....."

Just pleeeze be sure to keep the avatars fresh!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Ah, here's one now!!
Not to worry Danny, winter is coming and once the snow shoveling is done I will start back up with over hauling the avatar folder!:clapping:

He might take your Corbin in on a core charge toward a cut down version of one of his seats. ( With hot pick stiches of course)

Is that Guntown as in MS? We use to live down in Columbus.

That's right ... good ole Guntown, MS. I was in Columbus not too long ago. Real shit hole these days. lol.

2 up lol! my wife, took her up to about 50 mph and she was beating the crap out of me! told her about getting a goldwing or something like that and she relates those to old people. I am 38 and think of comfort for her and not as being old, but smart enough to accept comfort when it is right there in front of your face. I told her I am not going to be sitting around and in depends realizing it is too late to enjoy life! piss on it I am doing it now! like I want to go on several 100 mile rides, stay the night in a hotel etc. I know that will never happen because I will hear her crab about how uncomfortable the max is, or her hair is a mess etc. etc. So I will be more than likely riding by myself.

Dude, i don't know how you do it. Who gives a shit about your hair when you're having a blast on your Max?! I mean really .. put a freakin' cap on & rock on w/it. I could care less about what I look like as long as I'm having fun. You better not sit at home OR GET A GOLD WING lol UNLESS THAT'S WHAT YOU WANNA DO!!! Life is too short to be boring. She'll live ... I promise. 2 up riding blows gophers anyhow. hehe.

dude, i don't know how you do it. Who gives a shit about your hair when you're having a blast on your max?! I mean really .. Put a freakin' cap on & rock on w/it. I could care less about what i look like as long as i'm having fun. You better not sit at home or get a gold wing lol unless that's what you wanna do!!! Life is too short to be boring. She'll live ... I promise. 2 up riding blows gophers anyhow. Hehe.

+1

Dude, i don't know how you do it. Who gives a shit about your hair when you're having a blast on your Max?! I mean really .. put a freakin' cap on & rock on w/it. I could care less about what I look like as long as I'm having fun. You better not sit at home OR GET A GOLD WING lol UNLESS THAT'S WHAT YOU WANNA DO!!! Life is too short to be boring. She'll live ... I promise. 2 up riding blows gophers anyhow. hehe.
:rofl_200:dude you rock

I have been highly addicted to facebook for a long time now ... UNTIL i found this forum. ha!! Now this is my new addiction. I rarely even think about facebook.

:eusa_dance:

Welcome to the forum!! Now I've added a nice addictive game to keep you here longer!! :biglaugh: See it here

Guntown .... is in the great state of Mississippi!!!!!

Thanks for the game ... exactly what else I need!! haha

Back