Finally did my brake upgrade

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff K

Reaction score
R6 rotors, busa calipers, home made adapters, FJR master cyl, ss lines.
I wish I would have done it years ago. It sure is nice to have brakes.
I wish I would have noticed that the maser cyl wasn't drilled and taped for a mirror BEFORE I got it all done, and I wish I had noticed that the guy I bought the master cyl from removed the brake switch.
Gotta figure out what I'm going to do about mirrors now.

IMG_2068Small.jpg

IMG_2070Small.jpg

Yep, we've provided those conversions for some time now and it's an extremely worthy upgrade even with the stock masters!

Sean

Looks good, I have Sean's adapters, Busa calipers, wavy rotors, SS lines and stock masters.

Attachments

• IMG_0844.jpg
    IMG_0844.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0646.jpg
    IMG_0646.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 64
I purchased the kit Sean sells. Unbelievable difference. If you haven't upgraded yet, it should be next on your list.

Thanks Sean for a great setup!

Don

At least you can fix the Yamaha reverse thread problem but isn't it the clutch master that has the reverse thread? Better it isn't tapped & you can order nearly anybody's mirrors, though there are spacer/adapters.

R6 rotors, busa calipers, home made adapters, FJR master cyl, ss lines.
I wish I would have done it years ago. It sure is nice to have brakes.
I wish I would have noticed that the maser cyl wasn't drilled and taped for a mirror BEFORE I got it all done, and I wish I had noticed that the guy I bought the master cyl from removed the brake switch.
Gotta figure out what I'm going to do about mirrors now.

IMG_2068Small.jpg

IMG_2070Small.jpg

Latest posts

Back