Finished another CNC custom wide triple tree

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda figured. No way to access the preload adjuster though without dropping the tubes? Mine are a bit different, there is a cap that fits into the top triple. The top triple has pinch bolts that hold it in place. You can remove the cap and adjust preload without having to drop the forks.

Still kinda sucks though because you can't see any of the marks on the adjuster. You gotta count revolutions of your socket.....or drop the forks to see.

For pre-load you just need to remove top nut and slide top triple up. Bigger holes can be drilled but it will hinder the looks. My top triple has no pinch bolts as you can see on the pics, the lower triple like i said before has more clamping power than a stock vmax (its a 80mm thick triple). I don't need any marks showing because the screw has clicking positions.

Great triples Fredo! As nice if not better than any I've seen. Keep up the good work. Wish you would through up a set for sale here every once in a while!
Patmax

Great triples Fredo! As nice if not better than any I've seen. Keep up the good work. Wish you would through up a set for sale here every once in a while!
Patmax

I can't do that mate. I have no budget for that. I do them on order with downpayment. I need to assure that no one bails on me like it happened before... LOL Its a pricey item... This being a custom item its tailored to buyer request so its not an item that i can sell to anyone... So far i got no complaints... :biglaugh: This polished one goes to the UK.

Back