Fire Fly??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
OK did Fire Fly quit or get kicked out of the VMOA?:ummm:

I see his posts come up as "guest."

He's on a roll!:icon_rolleyes:

Good question, I didn't even notice, maybe he's just not logging in. Is he kicked off another site, is that the roll you speak of?

<strike>I think he was banned for trolling. I'm not certain though.
It seems like there was a banned users list on here at one time, but I can't find it anymore.</strike>

Last edited:
<strike>I think he was banned for trolling. I'm not certain though.
It seems like there was a banned users list on here at one time, but I can't find it anymore.</strike>

He's not banned from here... He left on his own...:whistlin:Oh and here are the banned members...

Attachments

• Picture 7.png
    Picture 7.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 62
Dear old fire fly just seems to piss people off where ever he goes. First it was the Yahoo Group then to this forum then finally to the VMOA forum. I bet he found another MC forum to troll on.

Some people just love conflict and drama.

All I can say is thank god Roger Gordon hasn't shown up here...yet.

Firefly was not only kicked off the forum on the VMOA website, but we was permanently removed as a member of the VMOA. He sent me a nasty e-mail stating that wanted nothing to do with the VMOA and we had better not send him a magazine. If anyone from the VMOA threated him he would not hesitate to seek legal action against the VMOA. Because of his bad attitude, threats, and bad conduct on the website, I removed him permanently as a member of the VMOA. His user name was deleted and that is why his posts show "Guest".

Kelvin

Thanks Kelvin, that answers that:biglaugh: He is a nutter thats for sure:whistlin:

Cheers,
Jim Rodgers
VMOA# 4046
Western Ontairo Chapter Leader:rocket bike:

PS: Glad to see the website up and running again

Chris, What did they do wrong to get banned??

The accounts were opened strictly to spam. I think one was selling jewelry and the other a dick enlarger pill... and it didn't work!!!:damn angry: Hold on did I think that or type it....?

Dear old fire fly just seems to piss people off where ever he goes. First it was the Yahoo Group then to this forum then finally to the VMOA forum. I bet he found another MC forum to troll on.

Some people just love conflict and drama.

All I can say is thank god Roger Gordon hasn't shown up here...yet.

Actually Roger has an account here. And firefly isn't banned here, his account is still active, but I did have him in a moderated post group. That meant anything he posted had to be approved by me before it got posted to the forum. He didn't like that, so he left. Generally he is a good forum member and does pretty good posts, its just sometimes, something just sets him off. :confused2:

Actually Roger has an account here. And firefly isn't banned here, his account is still active, but I did have him in a moderated post group. That meant anything he posted had to be approved by me before it got posted to the forum. He didn't like that, so he left. Generally he is a good forum member and does pretty good posts, its just sometimes, something just sets him off. :confused2:

Hmm, cause Charlie bit him? :whistlin:

Ibrahim, aka Firefly, has been booted out of every forum he has belonged to due to attitude and some not only bad, but dangerous advice to folks who didn't know better. Him and John Palk, who is actually a nice guy that I have had several conversations with on the phone, have been the center of some really interesting posts:hmmm:

Cheers,
Jim Rodgers
VMOA# 4046
Western Ontario Chapter Leader:rocket bike:

I still take his money when he needs something. His last email was a couple of weeks ago.

Sean

Firefly was not only kicked off the forum on the VMOA website, but we was permanently removed as a member of the VMOA. He sent me a nasty e-mail stating that wanted nothing to do with the VMOA and we had better not send him a magazine. If anyone from the VMOA threated him he would not hesitate to seek legal action against the VMOA. Because of his bad attitude, threats, and bad conduct on the website, I removed him permanently as a member of the VMOA. His user name was deleted and that is why his posts show "Guest".

Kelvin

Thanks Kelvin!

Like Buster said. He has a lot of good ideas and posts but he stirs shit up even more than me...:rofl_200:

I've been in contact with Ibrahim since he got kicked off the Yahoo lists. Really a nice guy. I helped him R and R his carb rack over the phone last year. I guess, like many of us, he just gets stressed out once in awhile. It also could be that California sun ya know.

Jim, you have John Palks email? The yahoo.ca address he used to have doesn't work anymore.

No unfortunately I don't have his new email addy. He moved a while ago and I think he has changed email addresses since. If I hear what it is I will PM it to you once I confirm he has no problem with me passing it on.

Back