Florida Dyno Tech day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey all I have been talking to a friend with a mobile Dyno & wanted to see how many would be interested in a Tech day with a Dyno standard Dyno charges would apply ( Its not my Dyno) I would need a good response to get this set up or else it would cost me. Also this would be a lot of work to set up for me first I have to talk to my HOA to make sure I can do this & if not I have a place about a mile from my house at a local restaurant/bar that I could probably do this at if we all ate lunch dinner etc. there that would mean I would have to go up early & take tools and a tent for every one to use. Again this would be a lot of work fro me but I dont mind if the interest is good enough.

Is this a straight Horsepower / Torque dyno run or will it have Exhaust GAS Measurements too? I'd like to see how my Air / Fuel reads but Don't really care as much about the Horsepower / Torque. With the new exhaust, it's really come to life tremendously in the mid range. Still, I'll go with the flow if it will help to make this happen.

Dave

Is this a straight Horsepower / Torque dyno run or will it have Exhaust GAS Measurements too? I'd like to see how my Air / Fuel reads but Don't really care as much about the Horsepower / Torque. With the new exhaust, it's really come to life tremendously in the mid range. Still, I'll go with the flow if it will help to make this happen.

Dave
This is a very nice Dynojet 250 I with an EGA & an eddie current brake top of the line equipment.

Dynojet 250 I with an EGA & an eddie current brake.

Yes, Yes, Yes.....In...

I am gonna need a minimum of 5 bikes for sure more would be nice. I have to get enough feedback to make this worth while & so far 3 aint gonna cut it. I might se if there is any one in teh CBX club that would be interested in coming out. I know one guy in Dunellon that has a bad ass Turbo CBX prob pushing 200hp

What day ? I'm a stocker, but it would be cool to see what my bike puts out. I'll frame it & hang it in my garage. It's hunting season now, but I'd be willing to help out for a day. Iv'e been wrenching for years, but the only dyno I've ever seen "live" is when we used to use them for emission testing purposes back in the 80's & 90's. It sounds like a fun project. Wouldn't it be funny if my stock bike with fake nitrous makes more HP than other stock VMAX's ? LOL

Last edited:
Well it looks like I have enough intrest between the CBX Club & here now if I can find a date thats good for every one. I was thinking maybe the end of December or the first week in January. Any input is welcome. He said something about a HP shoot out if there is enough bikes winner gets 100 bucks & his Dyno Fee back.

First of Jan. is better for me too. I've got Toy Runs, Christmas Parties, New Years Patries and all kinds of other Parties until then. Even Your Party....:biglaugh:

Also think about the middle of December to this might be tougher than I thought to plan all teh CBX Forum is thinking middle of December. I dont care one way or the other I just have to do it when the most bikes can come.

I'll do my best to be there if it's mid December but some of my obligations may be unbreakable.:sad2: Sadly.

I am gonna throw 2 dates out here & which ever date we can get the most bikes from both clubs is the day I am gonna shoot for. I know I cant please every one but I am gonna do the best I can. If not every one can make it maybe I can plan another one. So lets have a little vote for either december the 11th or January the 8th. I need at least 5 bikes to get the Dyno out here.

January 8th is the best but I'd try to make it to December 11th. Nothing's showing for the 11th right now but that's subject to change without notice to me.:bang head:

Latest posts

Back