Florida Dyno Tech day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap yall are making this rough. LOL So far I have 3 & 3. I dont have a bike I care to put on teh Dyno right now. I guess I could put one of mine on just to make up the diffrence & try & get the Dyno twice.

The 1200 Sportster I ran over the weekend will be here in minutes, I'll ask him. We need to get his money up front though. How much?:rofl_200:

Earl's interested but always best to get the money up front from some people.. He can definitely afford it, just that a lot of things tend to "Come Up" that change his plans... If ya know what I mean?:rofl_200:

Earl's interested but always best to get the money up front from some people.. He can definitely afford it, just that a lot of things tend to "Come Up" that change his plans... If ya know what I mean?:rofl_200:
Yeah if thats the way it is its money up front. I dont need to pay because some one changed there mind.

naughtyG: You're the only person I know who's traveling the world and complaining about missing a dyno run...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hope you're having a great time....

LOL yea it's all good - in rehearsals now the tour starts in Amsterdam next week and I get two days off with my gf there ahead of the first date. Gotta love it! But I still wish I could dyno my bike one day, especially in such good company and watching a CX Turbo smoke it!

Well so far I have 3 on the 11th & 3 on the 8th I have a couple here that said said they might could make it on the 11th that would make 5 . I am still trying but I have to have 5 to make this work.

Kyle, You need a compound like I have here. You'll have to come by here some time so I can show you.:biglaugh: Here's a picture when it was going up. 6" Fence, 1 single and 1 double carport.

Attachments

• compound.jpg
    compound.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 15
Alright every one this is a deffinate go for December 11th. The Dyno will be set up at noon if any one wants to get here a little earlier thats fine to. I will make a simple lunch for every one probably just burgers or hot dogs but hey its free. Thsi is the date the Dyno guy could make it. I will try & set up another one in January to. The address is 362 Tavernier Circle Oldsmar,Florida 34677 my number is 813-270-0000

Kyle,

Is Leon doing your dynoing? You should drop me a line sometime when you are planning the next one. Here is my new dyno center I built to tune the ECU's:

Factroy Pro EC997 Load Dyno with live HP display and recent software and
hardware upgrades, 5 Gas EGA (including NOx), 4 EGT probes, and 4 Wide Band O2's.​

I am in central Florida. Maybe sometime around Bikeweek.​

Tim Nash​

Last edited:
Kyle,

Is Leroy doing your dynoing? You should drop me a line sometime when you are planning the next one. Here is my new dyno center I built to tune the ECU's:

Factroy Pro EC997 Load Dyno with live HP display and recent software and
hardware upgrades, 5 Gas EGA (including NOx), 4 EGT probes, and 4 Wide Band O2's.​

I am in central Florida. Maybe sometime around Bikeweek.​

Tim Nash​
That looks like a really nice setup ! A guy named jake out of Lakeland is doing my Dyno this time. I am sure ny neighber's are gonna love me next weekend.LOL This Dyno thing was just a wild thing I got in my head all the sudden. I always have people at the house for tech days but no dyno. I will give you a holler one day if your not busy it might be a good ride for me just to come meet you & check your place out. I make up my own schedule so I could do it almost any time.

I think I will be there on the 11th Kyle...I am trying to get a PCV in time so I can do some tuning... Do you know if your guy is familiar with the PCV? And possibly on the GenII?

I just had delivered a new Cat eliminator pipe (midpipe) should have installed by this weekend!! I will get there around 12:00 then if that is OK?
I do not think the PCV will be installed but that is ok, the midpipe is the biggest improvement due due the lack of restriction! plus the bike will loose about 15 to 18 lbs as well!!

Back