Florida Tech Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17 sounds good. far enough in the future that I'll be able to have an argument against any ad hoc honey-do's.

Count me in for the 17th, I've checked with my better half and I can definitely be there.:clapping:

Superbowl isn,t till 6 or 7 anyway. I,m with you Kyle if not motorcycle racing then boring!!!!!!! Just think about it traffic won,t be as bad for us. He he. me long ride

17th is perfect. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Excellent!!!! Can I bring anything for refreshments, more than happy to pickup whatever. Just let me know, see you all on the 17th.

Front should be through the area well before Sunday..... Although it may be a cool ride for some. It'll be great to see everyone.

I'm in Lord willin and da crick don't rise.
I'll have Maxgasser seats for anyone interested in test riding one. I gotta make my quota! LOL.
Last night was our city's bike night and the weather was just idyllic.
Hoping for the same next week.
PATMAX

I'm in Lord willin and da crick don't rise.
I'll have Maxgasser seats for anyone interested in test riding one. I gotta make my quota! LOL.
Last night was our city's bike night and the weather was just idyllic.
Hoping for the same next week.
PATMAX

Patrick, your all set with the quota,:worthy:Kyle gave you a hand with that!:biglaugh:.......steve ,your seat will be ready in a few weeks:clapping:

What are you boys considering "cool" I'm waiting for 40 degrees to take the bike on the 28 mile ride to work.

Last I looked I think it is a high of 61 on Sunday, that gentlemen is Florida FREEZING! :rofl_200:

I will definitely be there, might take a little longer since I will likely stop to thaw out midway since it is a hair over 100 miles door to door. Looking forward to meeting everyone! If anyone is heading in from the Orlando area (or east coast coming over via 528) and want to head out there together let me know. My plan is to head over via 528 near OIA to I-4, pit stop in Plant City for gas then continue on the rest of the way to Kyle's.

tex85, i would like to hook up widya. however, my attendance is no longer 100%. the ol lady, misread her work schedule and so now i'm turning over rocks trying to secure supervision of my daughter. i'll know for sure whether or not by saturday. what time do you plan on heading out?

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Latest posts

Back