Forces of Bikers For Trump in D.C.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you really think that any one of the thousands of real security personnel on duty are happy to have them there?

Americans vs Americans. Pretty much sums up where we are and where we are going. And the story just shows how many are eager for it.

We just need to take the U out of USA at this point.

Americans vs Americans. Pretty much sums up where we are and where we are going. And the story just shows how many are eager for it.

It's a sad state of affairs. I have to admit a twisted part of me just cant wait to see how this goes. I mean shit, who could make this shit up?

tearful sign waving liberals, bikers fueled by compensatory machismo, random trump supporters, those that dont care beyond the pure joy of rioting, looting and burning police cars AND the only ones of the bunch I feel badly for aside from residents are the first resonders that will heroically try to protect the public from this volatile cauldron of humanity. When it's all over Trump will be POTUS. On no level is this anything less than tragically hilarious.

Happily 1600+ miles away from this mess, I'm ready to be entertained by the news tonight, also really hoping for the safety of the good folks working to keep it all between the lines.

I just hope everybody keeps safe. The right to protest is as American as apple pie but if laws are broken then there should be punishment.

This is very much a result of Social, Identity politics. When, were I'm allowed to take a piss outweighs the economy, that could cause a division. White privilege, safe space, homophobe, xenaphobe, etc, You know, the basket of deplorables. Calling people this might cause a division. most people just want to be left alone, then the left decides to implement an agenda that Joe shmo is forced to comply with even though its something he doesn't agree with, Like letting a man go to the bathroom with his daughter, for example,when all he ever wanted was to be left alone. Now he's all the names above. People got tired of it. I would say the bikers fit in this catergory. Could be the MSA. Me states of America

Transgender people don't want to look at your daughter or son in the bathroom. Just like you they want to be left alone to live their lives. It's sad that people are so afraid of what the don't even try to understand. Do you think that people should be able to discriminate based upon religious held beliefs ? They used to use that excuse to discriminate against African Americans. Now they want to do it against gay people.

Hey if many on the left weren't being such AssHoles, those bikers would have no need to be there.
Like the Parade today.......

Where is all the news about the Republicans destroying property in protest of anything???
Patriot Guard did a lot of good to protect the Funerals of American Heroes.
Been there and Done That.

Transgender people don't want to look at your daughter or son in the bathroom. Just like you they want to be left alone to live their lives. It's sad that people are so afraid of what the don't even try to understand. Do you think that people should be able to discriminate based upon religious held beliefs ? They used to use that excuse to discriminate against African Americans. Now they want to do it against gay people.

I have a question.....there are and always have been trans gendered people....right? Either by birth.....or surgery. So these people would dress the way that they identified with......and no one was the wiser. You know that man might look a bit effeminate or that woman might look a bit masculine.......but no one was the wiser. The trans gendered person would just use the bathroom that they identified with.

So why is it an issue NOW? WHY IS IT AN ISSUE NOW TO WHERE THE PRESIDENT WEIGHS IN, AND BASICALLY FORCES THIS DOWN EVERYONE THROAT. ( I personally think its because Obama's wife looks like a dude....)

Its like that sleeping dog.....let him lie.....and your ok. You do something stupid like continually poke him with a stick, and you might not like the consequences. Obama probably didnt like the consequences.....of his actions.......just one more thing that pissed people off and help get trump elected.

This is very much a result of Social, Identity politics. When, were I'm allowed to take a piss outweighs the economy, that could cause a division. White privilege, safe space, homophobe, xenaphobe, etc, You know, the basket of deplorables. Calling people this might cause a division. most people just want to be left alone, then the left decides to implement an agenda that Joe shmo is forced to comply with even though its something he doesn't agree with, Like letting a man go to the bathroom with his daughter, for example,when all he ever wanted was to be left alone. Now he's all the names above. People got tired of it. I would say the bikers fit in this catergory. Could be the MSA. Me states of America

You should read this:

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.livescience.com/19563-homophobia-hidden-homosexuals.html

Unfortunately, it will be much harder to "come out" for the next 4 years.

I have a question.....there are and always have been trans gendered people....right? Either by birth.....or surgery. So these people would dress the way that they identified with......and no one was the wiser. You know that man might look a bit effeminate or that woman might look a bit masculine.......but no one was the wiser. The trans gendered person would just use the bathroom that they identified with.

So why is it an issue NOW? WHY IS IT AN ISSUE NOW TO WHERE THE PRESIDENT WEIGHS IN, AND BASICALLY FORCES THIS DOWN EVERYONE THROAT. ( I personally think its because Obama's wife looks like a dude....)

Its like that sleeping dog.....let him lie.....and your ok. You do something stupid like continually poke him with a stick, and you might not like the consequences. Obama probably didnt like the consequences.....of his actions.......just one more thing that pissed people off and help get trump elected.

Your correct, transgender people have been using the bathroom that matched their gender identity in the past with no issue. My guess is that there was some discrimination and the DOJ decided to document how they thought the law applied to their treatment under Title IX. This is what caused people to freak out and make up stories for men hiding in bathrooms. Concerning your thoughts of the former first lady, she has more class than you ever will and your comment just reflect badly on you. To quote president Trump, "SAD"

white privilege!!! :rofl_200:

Thats rich!! :clapping:

Concerning your thoughts of the former first lady, she has more class than you ever will and your comment just reflect badly on you. To quote president Trump, "SAD"

That truly did make me LOL....You said that she has more class...etc, you NEVER said that she didnt look like a Dude...

If transgenders wanted to be left alone, this would be a non issue. Bruce Jenner is the Woman of the year. And he has a penis? That doesn't set off a little bell in your head. I don't know if you get what I mean about being left alone. I don't care if your gay or transgender. Not my concern. I'm not afraid, and I don't have to understand. It's when you force it on me, then it's a problem. Why wasn't the family bathroom, that were already in place, good enough. Just had to keep pushing. And it was applauded. When they want my tax dollars to be used for transgender surgery, that's a problem. Leave me alone. And I do understand. The suicide rate for transgender is just as high after surgery. It needs to be treated mentally. Not made a spectacle of.
You don't think there are perverts taking advantage of this law to get into bathrooms? The door got swung wide open. Do you think the Government should be able to force a person to do something that goes against there Religious belief?

If transgenders wanted to be left alone, this would be a non issue. Bruce Jenner is the Woman of the year. And he has a penis? That doesn't set off a little bell in your head. I don't know if you get what I mean about being left alone. I don't care if your gay or transgender. Not my concern. I'm not afraid, and I don't have to understand. It's when you force it on me, then it's a problem. Why wasn't the family bathroom, that were already in place, good enough. Just had to keep pushing. And it was applauded. When they want my tax dollars to be used for transgender surgery, that's a problem. Leave me alone. And I do understand. The suicide rate for transgender is just as high after surgery. It needs to be treated mentally. Not made a spectacle of.
You don't think there are perverts taking advantage of this law to get into bathrooms? The door got swung wide open. Do you think the Government should be able to force a person to do something that goes against there Religious belief?

This is my major beef with it.....anyone who thinks the predators didn't instantly see this as a great opportunity is kidding themselves. That and it opened the door for self-serving gays to ruin businesses who don't wish to cater to them....thereby reaping large financial settlements in court. That's just WRONG!

Back