Forces of Bikers For Trump in D.C.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question.....there are and always have been trans gendered people....right? Either by birth.....or surgery. So these people would dress the way that they identified with......and no one was the wiser. You know that man might look a bit effeminate or that woman might look a bit masculine.......but no one was the wiser. The trans gendered person would just use the bathroom that they identified with.

So why is it an issue NOW? WHY IS IT AN ISSUE NOW TO WHERE THE PRESIDENT WEIGHS IN, AND BASICALLY FORCES THIS DOWN EVERYONE THROAT. ( I personally think its because Obama's wife looks like a dude....)

Its like that sleeping dog.....let him lie.....and your ok. You do something stupid like continually poke him with a stick, and you might not like the consequences. Obama probably didnt like the consequences.....of his actions.......just one more thing that pissed people off and help get trump elected.

Wow! your right it would be a shame for people to express themselves and be proud of who they are,but then again i thought that was our right as Americans to do that.
As far as Obamas wife i dont think she looks anything like a dude. Thats a real classy move to insult a mans wife. I seriously doubt Obama would ever say that about any woman however I am sure that is something trump would say.

Wow! your right it would be a shame for people to express themselves and be proud of who they are,but then again i thought that was our right as Americans to do that.
As far as Obamas wife i dont think she looks anything like a dude. Thats a real classy move to insult a mans wife. I seriously doubt Obama would ever say that about any woman however I am sure that is something trump would say.

Naturally as any good person on the left.....you didnt look at the WHOLE post......I mentioned about sleeping dogs lie....right?

If you poke the dog.......dont be surprised when he bites back. So, the Left political agenda is the REASON why TRUMP WON.

So.......thank you. The left did MORE to GET Trump elected, than what he ever could.

出る釘は打たれる

“The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.”

Attachments

• 16143288_1228023093899389_521619690271702735_n.jpg
    16143288_1228023093899389_521619690271702735_n.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 19
Naturally as any good person on the left.....you didnt look at the WHOLE post......I mentioned about sleeping dogs lie....right?

If you poke the dog.......dont be surprised when he bites back. So, the Left political agenda is the REASON why TRUMP WON.

So.......thank you. The left did MORE to GET Trump elected, than what he ever could.

出る釘は打たれる

“The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.”

I feel sorry for you that your ego is so fragile and your self esteem so low that you feel like people having the freedom to be something different than you and being able to express themselves is "poking you" and that they are a nail that sticks out and needs to be hammered.

最も弱い者を最も恐れる者

I feel sorry for you that your ego is so fragile and your self esteem so low that you feel like people having the freedom to be something different than you and being able to express themselves is "poking you" and that they are a nail that sticks out and needs to be hammered.

最も弱い者を最も恐れる者

LOL, I'm not even bothering to translate, you cant take responsibility for helping Trump to win, and so trying to divert.

Life is about balance, and so the pendulum swung too far to the left, and now it is swinging to the right. Just a word of advice.......yes you can post political views here, but if thats ALL that you post, eventually people wont answer any more. Its happened to others as well.

I wouldn't expect you to. Much like most on the right you couldn't be bothered to care about anything or anyone but yourself. I'm defiantly not diverting,caring about people and human rights shouldn't force people to do anything. I thought that we are supposed to help our fellow man and that all people were created equal. Sorry your so weak minded.

LOL, I'm not even bothering to translate, you cant take responsibility for helping Trump to win, and so trying to divert.

Life is about balance, and so the pendulum swung too far to the left, and now it is swinging to the right. Just a word of advice.......yes you can post political views here, but if thats ALL that you post, eventually people wont answer any more. Its happened to others as well.

Thanks for the advice and here is some as well. I will continue to post my opinion on politics. I am not asking nor do i care whether you reply or not. The shear fact that you throw that threat out shows your insecurity. I fail to see the problem on commenting opinion on politics. I read tech post on this forum to learn, I am not knowledgeable enough to post on tech items but I can read and learn. Why is it such a problem that I have a different view of politics than you? If you want to comment on politics dont act like a baby when others do.

Thanks for the advice and here is some as well. I will continue to post my opinion on politics. I am not asking nor do i care whether you reply or not. The shear fact that you throw that threat out shows your insecurity. I fail to see the problem on commenting opinion on politics. I read tech post on this forum to learn, I am not knowledgeable enough to post on tech items but I can read and learn. Why is it such a problem that I have a different view of politics than you? If you want to comment on politics dont act like a baby when others do.

Unfortunately you thought it was a threat....and it wasnt. There have already been posts in a political thread of people bitching about the political posts. So.....post what ever you want to......and if you piss people off too much they will block you. THEN when you really do post an issue.....those people wont be around to answer your problem.

Because i looked into the issue. Most transgenders people don't want to call attention to themselves. Just like you they just want to go on with their lives. This is not to say the a pedophiles may dress as a woman to look at little girls but transgender people tend to not be pedophiles. ( they are mostly heterosexual men). I find it odd that the first thing the some people think of is sneaking into woman's restrooms. Even on this forum people posted jokes and comments about it as if it was something they would do if the could. Try having some empathy for what the people are going through. Here are some article I found.

https://www.ovc.gov/pubs/forge/sexual_numbers.html#perpetrators

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sexual-assault-domestic-violence-organizations-debunk-bathroom-predator/story?id=38604019

The pedophile does not have to be transgender to take advantage of something like this and there isn't a pedophile out there that's not interested in taking advantage. The door has been opened to them.

Back