Get abused by FOX or raise a few mil for Veterans?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Donald likely gained votes for doing what he said he was going to do.
The other candidates had to bash each other so Trump still won....

I dont know.....not wanting to get asked tough questions by a network, so you bow OUT to go to a different function......The question I have if your POTUS, how can you bow out if things get tough there? He ask Fox news to change its line up of moderators....after they wouldnt, then he bowed out.

Considering it would have been very, very rude of Trump (and illegal) to bitchslap the reporter who wouldn't ask him any questions of real importance, rather than use the opportunity to purposefully derail him with twisted tactics, all the while giving the other candidates a "pass", I'd say he did the right thing. From my viewpoint, she & her network played right into his manipulative hands yesterday. Trump got HUGE press for it, and at the same time has $6,000,000.00 to hand out to charity.

I'm glad money was raised for veterans but at the same time Trump needs to put the past behind him. Consistently alienating groups of people (in this case educated women) needs to stop. I am fairly certain he will end up with the Republican nomination and I want to make sure we don't end up with 4 more years of a liberal at the helm due to his childish antics. If elected I think Trump could help put through the changes we need to get this country back on track. I'll be voting Republican no matter what, the balance between the extremes of both parties needs to be restored.

Unlike the piece of shit in the white house , Trump won't/doesn't have to put up with the drive-by ( as Rush calls them ) media and tow their line . That's why EVERYONE wants him to go down in flames...except the people that still care about this country more than themselves . I'm willing to go with my gut , one last time , on this next election and hope and pray I 'won't get fooled again'...:punk:

That's why EVERYONE wants him to go down in flames...except the people that still care about this country more than themselves .

I dont know about "Everyone"...I'm conservative....and no one would ever doubt that by my posts. I dont know if he is the best candidate on the republican side. For one thing, I'm tired of hearing that Cruz is not eligible to run for the office of president. Trump has been harping on that for over 2 months.....and everytime he is in front of the camera, he says the same thing, how about something new? There has already been a lawsuit filed.....time to drop it.

What he says definitely gets an emotional reaction out of people.....and emotionally I agree with it, but so far he hasnt said anything with actual substance. Ok, so your gonna build a wall on the southern border, and make mexico pay for it....now HOW is that gonna happen....even a somewhat concrete idea.

So.....your gonna bomb isis (daesh).....tell me how? Will this involve boots on the ground, sanctions against state sponsored terrorists....what?

What Ive seen from Trump, is flash, now I wanna hear substance....I was hoping to hear some during this last debate....but no, he didnt like the moderator....so he decided not to go. Hmmmm, I was always under the assumption that in business, sometimes you have to work with people that you dont like.

As always just my opinion.

i dont know about "everyone"...i'm conservative....and no one would ever doubt that by my posts. I dont know if he is the best candidate on the republican side. For one thing, i'm tired of hearing that cruz is not eligible to run for the office of president. Trump has been harping on that for over 2 months.....and everytime he is in front of the camera, he says the same thing, how about something new? There has already been a lawsuit filed.....time to drop it.

What he says definitely gets an emotional reaction out of people.....and emotionally i agree with it, but so far he hasnt said anything with actual substance. Ok, so your gonna build a wall on the southern border, and make mexico pay for it....now how is that gonna happen....even a somewhat concrete idea.

So.....your gonna bomb isis (daesh).....tell me how? Will this involve boots on the ground, sanctions against state sponsored terrorists....what?

What ive seen from trump, is flash, now i wanna hear substance....i was hoping to hear some during this last debate....but no, he didnt like the moderator....so he decided not to go. Hmmmm, i was always under the assumption that in business, sometimes you have to work with people that you dont like.

As always just my opinion.

+1

Eric, if you were to hear all the details of how Trump would do all that, IF elected, don't you think our enemies would also hear those same details in our news, and adjust themselves accordingly?

I say - let 'em keep wondering how it might be done, until such time as it really happens to them. Then it'd be too late for them to scurry back under their rocks, so to speak.

Eric, if you were to hear all the details of how Trump would do all that, IF elected, don't you think our enemies would also hear those same details in our news, and adjust themselves accordingly?

I say - let 'em keep wondering how it might be done, until such time as it really happens to them. Then it'd be too late for them to scurry back under their rocks, so to speak.

Maybe.....but lets face it.....the last candidate that wouldnt give details was obama, and we all know how the general phrase "Hope and Change" worked out.

I'm also interested to see what kind of reform he wants to do to our income tax system? Most of the candidates are saying flat tax of 10%....etc. Lower taxes on business...give them amnesty on taxes owed on money kept offshore, so they will bring that money back into the country. I dont remember Trump even giving specifics like these?

Flat tax is a dream that will never be realized. Way too many special interest groups controlling the political puppet strings of congressmen. The tax code currently in paper form comes in two large books, about 6" thick each.

That is besides the point anyway. Shock value media tactics are all Trump has brought to the table with nothing substantive for any of his proposed changes.

I'm all for getting this country back on track, but no one has shown me a viable plan for doing so.

Maybe.....but lets face it.....the last candidate that wouldnt give details was obama, and we all know how the general phrase "Hope and Change" worked out.

I'm also interested to see what kind of reform he wants to do to our income tax system? Most of the candidates are saying flat tax of 10%....etc. Lower taxes on business...give them amnesty on taxes owed on money kept offshore, so they will bring that money back into the country. I dont remember Trump even giving specifics like these?

It worked out really, really well, I would say....as I don't know of anyone who isn't currently hoping for some serious change......and fast...:damn angry:

It worked out really, really well, I would say....as I don't know of anyone who isn't currently hoping for some serious change......and fast...:damn angry:

LOL....true, some of my X-wifes collage friends really didnt like it when I said "Hows that Hopey Changey thingy working out for you?:rofl_200:

Flat tax is a dream that will never be realized. Way too many special interest groups controlling the political puppet strings of congressmen. The tax code currently in paper form comes in two large books, about 6" thick each.

That is besides the point anyway. Shock value media tactics are all Trump has brought to the table with nothing substantive for any of his proposed changes.

I'm all for getting this country back on track, but no one has shown me a viable plan for doing so.

I understand.....I wish that the candidates would just sit down and say, "Here is my plan for this"....and be done with it.

I think o-blamer destroyed the credibility of the office of the president, he proved to us, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that politicians (even potus) really can't be trusted....it wasn't that many years ago we would take it on faith that campaign promises would be fulfilled....mostly. We now know that even the president can be a lying, two faced, bigoted, self centered manipulator....our faith is badly shaken, it's a sad state of affairs.

I think o-blamer destroyed the credibility of the office of the president, he proved to us, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that politicians (even potus) really can't be trusted....it wasn't that many years ago we would take it on faith that campaign promises would be fulfilled....mostly. We now know that even the president can be a lying, two faced, bigoted, self centered manipulator....our faith is badly shaken, it's a sad state of affairs.
Really? I guess you have not read George Wills the Conservative writer recently where he claimed Richard Nixon actually did commit treason.

Back